Sunday Lunch for 2 & Live Jazz £29.99 instead of up to £59.60 for a 3-course Sunday lunch for 2 plus live jazz music at Mansion Bar and Parlour, Kensington - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course Sunday lunch for 2.
- Includes a starter, main, dessert and coffee each.
- Mains include slow-roasted brisket of beef and roasted chicken.
- Served with roast potatoes and vegetables.
- Accompanied by live jazz music.
- Boutique hotel based in Kensington.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd May 2014.
- Valid Sundays, 12.30pm-3.30pm.
- Subject to availability.
Is your Sunday lunch lacking some soul? Wile away an afternoon with a sumptuous three-course lunch...
We're offering you a 3-course Sunday lunch for 2 for just £29.99, saving you up to 50% off Mansion Bar and Parlour’s price of up to £59.60.
If the typical taste of your Sunday is burnt toast and questionable bananas, jazz up your routine and head down to Kensington’s boutique Hotel Indigo, where a sumptuous three-course meal awaits. With today’s deal, you and your companion will dine on a starter, main and dessert each, finished off with a coffee. Choose from starters such as beetroot and goats' cheese salad before tucking into your main course. Mains include slow-roasted brisket of beef, roasted chicken or roasted tomato stuffed with Mediterranean couscous salad, all served with roast potatoes and seasonal veg. The decadent desserts on offer will not disappoint those with a sweet tooth, whether it’s waffles or cheesecake that take your fancy. Plus, you'll even get to listen to a live jazz band as you eat. How’s that for a Sunday lunch?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Hotel Indigo to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The staff are helpful and friendly"
Reviewed: 10 February 2014
"Excellent food, great service and very good value"
Reviewed: 06 February 2014
"The service was exceptional"
Reviewed: 13 January 2014