Talking Dirty by Caroline McKenzie£6.50 (from Random House) for a paperback copy of Talking Dirty by Caroline McKenzie
- Get a paperback copy of Talking Dirty.
- A side-splitting sex index compiled by Caroline McKenzie.
- Packed with innuendos and confessions.
- From top comedians and more.
- Great gift for Valentine’s!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 10th Feb 2014.
- Redeem by 7th Feb 2014 for Valentine's Day delivery.
- Postage costs an additional £2.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Forget the birds and the bees and take the Salt-N-Pepa approach to talking about sex with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a paperback copy of Talking Dirty by Caroline McKenzie for just £6.50.
Packed with wit and bravado, Caroline McKenzie’s Talking Dirty doesn’t beat around the bush - quite the opposite! Broaching topics from foreplay to faux pas, this hugely entertaining paperback is a riotous read whatever your sexual preferences. Compiled with hilarious quotes and anecdotes from comedians, authors and musicians throughout the centuries, Talking Dirty is a frank and refreshing take on our preferred pastime. It’s sure to rouse a laugh from your other half this Valentine’s!
If you’re still undecided, we’ll leave you with this quip…
- ‘Contraceptives should be used on all conceivable occasions.’ – Spike Milligan, British comedian
Too right, Spike, too right.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
iPhone or iPad Screen RepairFrom £24 for an iPhone or iPad screen repair at Mobile360, London Wall - save up to 47%
Time left to purchase