8pc Dim Sum Platter & Cocktails for 2£21 instead of up to £48 for an 8-piece dim sum platter and a cocktail each at The Red Pocket Restaurant, Battersea - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Share an 8-piece dim sum platter between 2, plus a cocktail each.
- Dim sum includes roast duck, king prawns, chicken and scallops.
- Vegetarian option available.
- Tasty cocktails include The Typhoon, Dragon and Red Lotus.
- Set alongside the River Thames in Battersea.
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- Offer excludes 31st Jan – 2nd Feb, 14th Feb and 30th March 2014.
- Excludes champagne cocktails.
- Subject to availability.
If the lights are too bright in your kitchen, what do you do? Dim sum. Go out for dim sum.
That’s why today we’re offering you an 8-piece dim sum platter and a cocktail each for only £21 - saving you up to 56% off Red Pocket Restaurant’s price of up to £48.
Based at Hotel Verta in Battersea, Red Pocket restaurant offers a contemporary take on Chinese cuisine set alongside the romantic River Thames. With today’s deal you’ll get to enjoy an 8-piece palette-pleasing dim sum platter as well as a tasty cocktail each. Whether you like roast duck, king prawns or prefer vegetarian dishes, the platter has it all. The friendly staff can advise you as to which cocktails will complement the food or simply go for whatever you think sounds best. The Typhoon, a blend of light and dark rum mixed with orange curacao, passion fruit and grenadine sounds absolutely delicious! With fresh ingredients cooked in traditional aromatic sauces and spices, this dining experience will leave your taste buds tingling. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Red Pocket restaurant to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The mains were tasty..."
Reviewed: 09 January 2014
“Excellent dinner experience.”
Reviewed: 24 December 2013
"The food was absolutely amazing."
Reviewed: 14 December 2013