4hr Vintage Bus, Steam Train & Cream Tea Tour for 1 or 2£24 instead of £34.99 for a vintage bus, steam train and cream tea tour of the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway for one, £44 for two from Chigwell Tours - save up to 31%
FOR ONE: An afternoon vintage bus, steam train and cream tea tour of the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway from Chigwell Tours (was £34.99) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 31% (£10.99)
FOR TWO: An afternoon vintage bus, steam train and cream tea tour of the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway from Chigwell Tours (was £69.98) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 37% (£25.98)
- Treat yourself to an afternoon out on the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway.
- Upgrade to bring a lucky companion!
- Travel on a vintage double decker bus, with an experienced tour guide.
- Before boarding the steam train and journeying through the countryside.
- Tours run from 12pm-4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Pick up and drop off from Epping Station (on the Central Line).
The Fine Print
- One per person or per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on Saturdays and Sundays until 18th Sep 2016.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Ahh... Nostalgia sure ain't what it used to be... So if you fancy a little trip to the past, we've got the perfect deal for you!
We're offering you an afternoon vintage bus, steam train and cream tea tour of the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway for one for £24, or upgrade and enjoy a tour for two people for just £44, saving you up to 31% off Chigwell Tours' prices.
If you're stuck for ideas on how to spend those long, sunny summer days we're (hopefully) in for this year, then today's deal is just what you need! Take the adventure solo, or grab a companion, and enjoy a little trip into the past with a tour of the Epping-Ongar Steam Railway!
At 12pm on your chosen date, you'll meet your tour guide at Epping Station (which is handily positioned at the end of the Central Line), and board a vintage Heritage double decker bus for a short drive to North Weald! This is where you'll start your journey on the authentic steam railway, travelling through beautiful countryside, as well as through the historic station of Blake Hall, which you can see from the train. The train will stop at Ongar Station, where you can visit the picnic area, have an ice cream in the gift shop, or explore the historic market town, originally opened by the Great Eastern Railway Company and used as a goods station to transport farm produce to London! After exploring to your heart's content, you'll hop on the train again, heading back to North Weald, and enjoying a delicious cream tea before continuing your journey. You'll get on a diesel train passing through Epping Forest, where you'll disembark to enjoy a tranquil walk through the forest before catching the train back to North Weald, and returning to Epping Station on the vintage bus! Packed in equal measure with action and beautiful scenery, it's guaranteed to be a wonderful day out for kids and adults alike!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email Chigwell Tours to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.