Level 3 Teaching Assistant Course - Online or Classroom!£19 instead of £495 for a teaching assistant, dyslexia support & behaviour management course, £249 for a classroom-based course from E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
A level 3 online teaching assistant, dyslexia support and behaviour management course from E-Training Hub (was £495) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 96% (£476)
A level 3 classroom-based teaching assistant, dyslexia support and behaviour management course from E-Training Hub (was £495) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 50% (£246)
- Take a level 3 teaching assistant training course.
- Includes dyslexia support and behaviour management modules.
- Attend a two-day classroom course or learn at your own pace online!
- Receive a certificate upon completion.
- Modules cover early years curriculum, SEN and intervention programmes.
- Classes based in Manchester and London, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 1st Apr 2017.
- No cancellations on classroom courses once booked.
- Subject to availability.
We all know that children are our future, but with today's deal, working alongside them can be your future, too...
We’re offering you an online level 3 online teaching assistant, dyslexia support and behaviour management training course for £19 or take a two-day classroom-based course for just £249, saving you up to 96% off E-Training Hub’s prices.
The role of a teaching assistant is more valuable than ever and with today's deal, we'll help you learn the skills needed to become one! The level 3 qualification is an excellent foundation course in getting to grips with classroom and student support, SEN and dyslexia training. You'll learn about the different classifications and causes of dyslexia, plus effective intervention programmes. There's a certificate on completion and with a year's online access you can choose to take your course at a pace to suit you, or in an intensive classroom-based environment at a choice of two locations (see map below). What are you waiting for?
- Understand the role of a Teaching Assistant
- Understand the curriculum models in education
- Characteristics of the early years curriculum
- Understand and learn effective methods to manage behaviour
- Child development and childcare in education
- Special education (SEN)
- Understanding dyslexia and intervention programmes
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Contact E-Training Hub using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2nt Romantic Aberystwyth Stay, Bottle of Prosecco & Breakfast for 2£99 instead of up to £200 for a two-night Aberystwyth stay with a bottle of Prosecco and breakfast each morning at The Hafod Hotel - save up to 50%
1yr Elephant Adoption Pack & Cuddly Toy£19 instead of £30 for a one-year elephant adoption pack and cuddly toy from Born Free Foundation - save 37%
Single or Mirror Will Writing£17 for a single will writing service, £24 for a mirror will from Sterling Welsh - keep your loved ones protected
Time left to purchase