Birmingham City Break & Afternoon Tea£59 instead of up to £82 for a 1 night stay for 2, including breakfast and afternoon tea at Ramada Hotel, Birmingham – save up to 28%
Save up to 28%
Time left to purchase
- Stay in a double or twin room for 1 night, or buy multiple vouchers and stay for up to 3 nights.
- Includes mini-afternoon tea for two with sandwiches, cakes, scones and your choice of tea or coffee.
- Plus you’ll each enjoy a full English breakfast.
- You’ll get full use of the gym, sauna, steam room and pool.
- Hotel set in beautiful lakeside grounds, just 15 minutes outside of Birmingham city centre.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get a 3-course evening meal at the hotel's Club Room Restaurant for £17pp!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples (for up to a 3 night stay).
- Voucher valid until 31st October 2012.
- Excludes 2nd-5th September 2012.
- Upgrade to an executive or family room for £20.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Here at Wowcher we reckon that what with sun-burn, overcrowding and manic rush for the plane, holidays abroad are overrated. Take a more relaxing break with today’s deal...
Today, we’re offering you a 1 night stay for two people, including a full English breakfast and afternoon tea for just £59, saving you up to 28% off Ramada Hotel’s price of up to £82.
Set in 14 acres of peaceful, lakeside grounds, the Ramada Hotel is the ideal place to get away from it all. Staying in your choice of modern and stylish en-suite double or twin, your room comes equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a flatscreen TV offering high speed internet access and movies on demand. If you fancy venturing outside the luxury of your hotel room, you’ll find the joys of England’s second city a mere 15 minutes away, with top quality attractions such as the Birmingham NEC, NIA, Drayton Manor and Cadbury World all close by.
With today’s deal, you’ll each enjoy mini-afternoon tea - which includes sandwiches, cakes, scones and your choice of tea or coffee - and a full English breakfast the next morning. Why not take advantage of the hotel’s fantastic gym, sauna, steam room and pool facilities during your stay? Plus, as a Wowcher Bonus you’ll could get a 3 course evening meal at the oak beamed Club Room Restaurant for just £17pp.
Buy now, book now: Click ‘buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to book. All you have to do is call to make your reservation, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Soccer Aid 2016 Tickets£5 for one child ticket, £14 for one adult ticket to Soccer Aid 2016 in aid of Unicef on 5th June @ Old Trafford, Manchester
Segway Experience - 2 Locations!£19 instead of £38 for a one-hour Segway experience for one person, £29 for two people at Segway Rides, Preston or Liverpool - save up to 50%
Time left to purchase