2nt Lincoln Break for 2£69 instead of up to £117 for a 2 night Lincoln country stay for 2 including breakfast at Norton Lodge, Norton Disney - save up to 41%
Save up to 41%
Time left to purchase
- Double en-suite rooms include king-size bed, Egyptian cotton bedding, TV, Wi-Fi and toiletries.
- Plus enjoy a full English breakfast each morning.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on booking.com.
- Close to historic Newark and Lincoln city centres.
- Based in Norton Disney.
- There's plenty to do -- why not take a visit the cathedral or take a boat trip.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st July 2013.
- Excludes bank holidays, race days, Christmas and New Year.
- 7 day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With Olympic excitement reaching fever pitch we've rediscovered all that's great about Britain. So why would you even dream of going anywhere else this summer?
Today we’re offering you a 2 night Lincoln country stay for 2 including breakfast for £69, saving you up to 41% off Norton Lodge’s price of up to £117.
Nestled in the leafy village of Norton Disney, Norton Lodge offers the perfect rural retreat for those who want to escape the rat race. Each en-suite double room is luxuriously furnished with a king-size bed topped with the softest Egyptian cotton bedding, not to mention flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries and Wi-Fi. After awakening from a luxurious slumber you’ll also be treated to a full English breakfast each morning, looking out over the hotel’s beautiful courtyard with elegant water feature. Click here to have better look around.
The stunning cathedral city of Lincoln boasts an abundance of medieval architecture, gourmet restaurants and high street shops. Whether you decide to go for a romantic mini-break or take a friend and indulge in some serious retail therapy, rest assured the picturesque city will ensure you’re thoroughly entertained. Highlights have to be the Medieval Bishop’s Palace and of course Lincoln Cathedral.
Buy now, book now: click ‘Buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to redeem. Then all you have to do is call Norton Lodge using the number on the wowcher to book, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don’t just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
- “We cannot fault Norton Lodge in any way.” – Johnny59
- “Lovely family run hotel.” – Richard Towers
- “What a find. Certainly a place I would recommend to friends.” – AnnaTeacher