Introduction to Law Course£39 instead of £249.99 (from Parker Ascott) for an online or distance learning Introduction to Law course– save 84%
Time left to purchase
- 90-hour Intro to Law Course.
- All course materials provided.
- Full tutorial support.
- eLearning compatible with laptops, tablets & smartphones.
- CPD Certificate upon successful completion.
- No completion date - take as long as you need!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must be redeemed by 1st May 2014.
- Subject to availability.
All rise if you’ve recently considered a change in career. If so, take a look at today’s deal and let the record reflect that you heard it here first:
We’re offering you an Introduction to Law course for just £39, saving you 84% off Parker Ascott's regular price of £249.99 (correct as of 11.4.14).
Suitable for complete beginners as well as those looking to refresh their skills, the course will introduce and discuss the English legal system, court structures, the classifications of law and much more. With no completion date, the 90-hour course can fit perfectly into your existing schedule - choose to carry out your course online or as a distance learner and receive access to course packs and full tutorial support for up to 365 days from first use. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a CPD completion certificate which is recognised nationally by employers and educational institutions alike. We think we’ve made quite the case for it.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Parker Ascott using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.