Dinner at the Cardamom Club for 2 £20 instead of up to £53.40 for an authentic 2-course Indian meal for 2 at the Cardamom Club, Derby - save up to 63%
Save up to 63%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Indian meal for 2.
- Includes a main course, dessert and rice or naan each.
- Dishes inc. tikka masala, lamb rogan josh, Bombay aloo and more.
- Finish with ice cream.
- Valid Mon-Sat, 5:30pm-10:30pm.
- Based in Derby.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 13th Jul 2014.
- Excludes lobster, dum biriyani and seafood dishes.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Subject to availability.
If you’re bored of bland bread-based picnics in the park, maybe it's time to get a bit of flavour. Spice up your life with today’s deal...
We’re offering you an authentic 2-course Indian meal for 2 including a main, dessert and naan or rice each for just £20, saving you up to 63% off the Cardamom Club's price of up to £53.40.
The Cardamom Club offers authentic Indian cuisine with a touch of class. The experienced chefs use locally sourced fresh produce to create fragrant dishes full of flavour, and with today's deal you can enjoy a veritable feast including a main course, dessert and a plain naan or rice each. Pick your main course from the extensive Fine Dining menu that features classics such as chicken tikka masala and lamb rogan josh plus plenty of vegetarian options including Bombay aloo and paneer butter masala - view the full menu here. Finish off with ice cream for dessert. Twice as nice with a little bit of spice!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Cardamom Club to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 08 April 2014
“Service was fantastic”
Sharon C, Derby
Reviewed: 02 April 2014
“Out of this world - the best curry I have had for a long time''
Darren M, Nottingham
Reviewed: 01 April 2014