2nt Skegness Break, Dinner & Wine£99 instead of up to £170 (at Royal Hotel Skegness) for a 2nt weekend break for 2 inc. breakfast, dinner and bottle of wine - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night weekend break for 2 people in Skegness.
- Inc. main course each from the chargrill menu and bottle of wine to share on one night.
- Plus daily full English breakfast.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double bedroom with a TV.
- Valid for Fri-Sun stays.
- A wonderful base from which to explore Lincolnshire's coastline.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 27th Mar 2014.
- Voucher valid until 27th May 2014.
- Excludes 18th-21st Apr and 2nd-5th May 2014.
- £10pn surcharge for a sea view room.
- Meal cannot be taken on Saturday night.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
For a weekend crammed full of bracing sea air, delicious food and plenty of relaxation, we'd recommend looking no further than Skegness...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night weekend break for 2 people including dinner on one night, a bottle of wine to share and daily breakfast for £99, saving up to 42% off Royal Hotel Skegness' price of up to £170.
With a justifiably excellent reputation for warm service, comfortable rooms and fabulous food, the Royal Hotel in Skegness certainly ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a place to stay by the coast. Boasting 70 tastefully decorated bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, TV and tea and coffee making facilities, you'll enjoy a 2-night stay any Friday to Sunday of your choice. As part of today's deal, you'll enjoy a main course each from the mouth-watering chargrill menu and a bottle of wine to share on either the Friday or Sunday night of your stay. You'll also get a daily full English breakfast, essential to give you all the energy you need for exploring the many charms of this pretty seaside resort!
Conveniently located within walking distance of many of Skegness' leading attractions between South Parade and Drummond Road, the Royal Hotel makes an excellent base from which to discover the sights - plus the sandy beaches, excellent shopping and great entertainment, too! Further afield, the market towns of Louth, Spilsby and Horncastle are all worth heading for, as are the extensive Lincolnshire bays and beaches studded along the coastline. The city of Lincoln is also a lovely spot to discover with its ancient cathedral and cobbled streets. We think you'll love Skegness and all it has to offer...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Royal Hotel Skegness to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 17 February 2014
Reviewed: 14 February 2014
"Fab stay - will be returning"
Reviewed: 08 January 2014