Gourmet Indian for 2£19 instead of up to £39.85 for an Indian meal for 2 inc. a main course each, rice, naan and poppadoms at Swatlands Restaurant, Leicester - save up to 52%
Save up to 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy an Indian meal for 2.
- Mains inc. chicken shashlik, lamb pasanda and duck hydrabadi.
- Includes a rice dish and naan each.
- Plus you’ll start with poppadoms and a pickle tray.
- A gourmet Indian restaurant based in Oadby.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts (max. 3 vouchers per table.)
- Voucher valid until 17th May 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid Sun-Thu only.
- £2.50 surcharge for king prawn dishes.
- Excludes Bank Holidays and Mother’s Day.
- Subject to availability.
If you like things hot, then we've got a far more reliable proposition than the British weather…
Today we’re offering you an Indian meal for 2 including a main, rice and naan bread each for just £19, saving you up to 52% off Swatlands Restaurant’s price of up to £39.85.
A good curry always hits the spot, whatever the weather - and today’s delicious deal gives you the opportunity to enjoy just that! Having arrived at the Swatlands Restaurant in Oadby, you’ll get your choice of main course each from the delicious à la carte menu - click here to take a closer look. Dishes include chicken shashlik, lamb pasanda and duck hydrabadi - or why not opt for something more unusual to really fire up the taste buds? As part of today’s deal, you’ll also each get a rice and naan dish each and start with poppadoms served with a special selection of pickles. Yum!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Swatlands Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 31 December 2013
Reviewed: 24 August 2013
"The Service was great and the food was brilliant"
Reviewed: 21 December 2013