PRINCE2® Online Course£99 instead of £700 (from e-Careers) for PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course, or £279 with exam & certification - save up to 86%
A PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner package from e-Careers (was £700) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 86% (£601)
A PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner package inc. exam & certification from e-Careers (was £900) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 69% (£621)
Save up to 86%
Time left to purchase
- Learn the fundamentals of project management.
- With an online PRINCE2® course.
- 24/7 access for 6 months.
- Includes a 24-hour technical support hotline, Mon-Fri.
- Choose to upgrade and enter for Foundation exam & certification.
- A great addition to your CV!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 11th May 2014.
- Valid for Foundation exam only.
- Any exams must be sat during the 6-month access period.
- Practitioner manual not included.
- Not compatible with iPad/iPhone.
Sadly your impressive juggling act is not going to impress your future employers (unless you're planning on running away and joining the circus)...
That's why we're offering you a PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner package for £99, or get the package, exam and certification for just £279, saving you up to 86% off e-Careers' prices (correct as of 23.4.14).
Project management is the discipline of planning, organising, managing, leading and controlling resources. This PRINCE2® package compiled by e-Careers will ensure you're brought up to speed with the fundamentals of project management. You can complete it at your own pace over a six-month period, so you'll have plenty of time to get your head around the information.
The course syllabus includes the following:
- Getting Started: Understanding project management
- Introduction to PRINCE2® : Principles, themes and processes
- Processes SU and IP: Starting up a project and initiating a project
- Processes CS and MP: Controlling a stage and managing product delivery
- Processes DP, SB and CP: The objectives and context of directing a project
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Examination Approaches
Plus, with today's deal, you have the optional upgrade of sitting the 60-minute, multiple choice Foundation exam.
All PRINCE2® eLearning and Exams are offered through PRINCE2® ATO (Accredited Training Organisation) SPOCE Project Management Ltd. PRINCE2® is a registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to e-Careers' site to register using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.