Father's Day Luxury Steak Hamper£29 instead of £74.95 (from Farmison) for a luxury steak hamper with steaks, burgers, pork thins and a cooking guide - save 61%
- Get your Dad a luxury free-range steak hamper for Father's Day.
- Includes sirloin steaks, Nidderdale burgers and bavette steaks.
- Plus pork rib eye steaks, beef flat iron steaks and five classic pork thins.
- And a Jeff Bakers cooking guide.
- Voted UK's no.1 by the Independent.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 4th Sep 2016.
- Delivery costs an additional £5.85 per voucher (UK mainland only).
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Skipping today’s rare deal could be the biggest misteak you’ll ever make!
We're offering you a luxury steak hamper and Michelin Chef cooking guide for £29, saving you 61% off Farmison’s price of £74.95.
With both Father's Day and BBQ season fast approaching, there’s no better time to order in the meat! Forget red peppers and poxy cocktail sausages, get yourself some free-range, hand-cut British steaks, delicious meaty burgers and perfect pork. The whole neighbourhood will want to come to your BBQ! The hamper also includes a cookery guide by none other than Jeff Baker, who's cooked for the Queen! All meat is British, cut to order by trusted butchers and delivered fresh to your door. It's no wonder it was voted the UK's best meat box by the Independent this year. Your Dad'll be chuffed!
- Two 32-day dry-aged grass-fed Yorkshire sirloin steaks
- Two free range bavette steaks
- Two 32-day dry-aged british flat iron steaks
- Two 14-day dry-aged outdoor-reared pork rib-eye steaks
- Four Nidderdale rib steak burgers
- Five Nidderdale pork thins
- Jeff Baker's cooking guide
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Farmison's site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.