3-Course North Indian Dining for 2£15 instead of up to £39.70 for a 3-course North Indian meal for 2 people, £28 for 4 people at Curry Cottage, Leicester - save up to 62%
A 3-course North Indian meal for 2 people at Curry Cottage, Leicester (was up to £39.70) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 62% (£24.70)
A 3-course North Indian meal for 4 people at Curry Cottage, Leicester (was up to £79.40) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 65% (£51.40)
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 3-course North Indian meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Start with poppadoms & pickle tray.
- Curry mains inc. speciality chicken masala, kerala boatman fish curry & more.
- Plus a pulao rice and either a naan, roti or parantha bread each.
- Desserts inc. North Indian rice pudding & milk dumplings.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 or 4 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jul 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3 surcharge for King prawn dishes.
- Excludes full chicken pahadi dish, tikkas and kebabs.
- Excludes Saturdays.
- Subject to availability.
Mum may be acting a bit cool with you after that Mother's Day gift - but we've got a deal that'll really curry favour with her...
Today we’re offering you a 3-course North Indian meal for 2 people for only £15, or a meal for 4 people for only £28 - saving you up to 62% off Curry Cottage’s prices.
Offering a diverse and extensive menu specialising in exotic North Indian cuisine, Curry Cottage is making waves on Leicester’s dining scene for all the right reasons. Head down to the cosy eatery with today’s deal and whether you’re a group of 2 or 4 people you’ll be treated to a sizeable 3-course spread to remember. Munch on poppadums and pickles to start as you peruse the menu for a curry main - with helpful chef recommendations and a vast array of veggie, fish and meat dishes choosing won’t be easy, but our money’s on the Kerala Boatman Curry - an exquisite blend of fish, shallots, curry leaves and spices. Top it all off with an authentic dessert such as North Indian rice pudding and we reckon you’ve got a dining experience to remember! Take a look at the expansive menu here.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday: 6pm-11pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Curry Cottage to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Fab family run restaurant with their own unique dishes!!”
Reviewed: 11 February 2014
“Authentic Indian taste..a must visit”
Reviewed: 03 February 2014
“Best Indian restaurant”
Reviewed: 06 September 2013