Online Nutritionist Training Course£39 instead of £395 (from Diet Specialist) for a certfied online nutritionist training course - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- A 26-module online nutritionist training course.
- Certified by the Association for Nutrition.
- Learn about metabolism, eating behaviour, detoxification and more.
- Advice from registered dieticians & lifetime access to course on completion.
- Certificate of completion after exam.
- Train to work as a nutritionist.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 22nd Apr 2014.
- New customers only.
If you long to be healthy in mind, body and spirit then today's deal is just for you! Okay, not so much spirit, but the other two are pretty important...
We’re offering you an online AfN-certified nutritionist training course for just £39, saving you 90% off Diet Specialist's price of £395 (correct as of 4.4.14).
Diet Specialist's certified online nutritionist course teaches greater understanding of the various aspects of diets and food composition. Over the course of 26 modules, you’ll cover topics like body metabolism, detoxification and the human energy balance, plus the biological and psychological areas behind eating behaviour. Practical areas are also discussed such as food labelling, allergies and medical conditions. Successful completion of a final exam will earn you a certificate, while course material will still be accessible for future reference! Full details about the course content can be found here.
Certified by the Association for Nutrition, Your Diet Specialist boasts a selection of registered dieticians as advisers, meaning they can draw on clinical expertise when offering you advice and training. What better way to kick-start your career, or simply inject some health into your lifestyle!?
Modules as follows:
- Proteins and amino acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol
- The energy balance
- Body detoxification
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children's diets and the 'eat well' plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Glycaemic index, low carb diets, liquid diets and pH balance of food
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Interpreting health claims and marketing terminology
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary heart disease and hyperlipidaemia
- Food allergies and intolerances
Food and nutrients
Diets, wellbeing and obesity
Influencing behavioural change
Dietetic management of disease
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Diet Specialist's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
1hr Meerkat Encounter for 1 or 2 @ Thoresby Park£20 instead of £50 for a one-hour 'Meet the Meerkats' experience for one person, £34 for two people at Hawks of Steele, Thoresby Park - save up to 60%
Spa Day with 3 Treatments & Lunch @ The Cube£59 for a spa day including full use of the facilities and three 20-minute treatments at The Club and Spa at The Cube, Birmingham - save 33%
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £199 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course or from £405 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 92%
Time left to purchase