Cotswolds Break for 2 £89 instead of up to £220 (at The Wild Duck, Ewen) for a 2-night Cotswolds break for 2 including breakfast - save up to 60%
Save up to 60%
Time left to purchase
- A 2-night Cotswolds break for 2.
- Stay in a traditional Cotswold inn dating back to 1563.
- Plus enjoy a continental buffet breakfast each morning.
- Visit the Cotswold Wildlife Park or charming country villages.
- Based in picturesque Ewen.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by the 2nd Mar 2014.
- Voucher valid until 31st May 2014.
- Excludes 18th-21st Apr, 2nd-5th May and 23rd-26th May 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Desperate for a holiday? There's no need to jet off to see mountain ranges, Buddhist temples or sandy beaches when you've got all the beauty of our fair isle...
Today we're offering you a 2-night Cotswolds break for 2 including breakfast for just £89, saving you up to 60% off The Wild Duck's price of up to £220.
Where better than the Cotswolds for scenery, landscape and a peaceful escape? Today's deal is just the ticket to relieve stress, especially when a room at The Wild Duck could have your name on it. The quaint Cotswold inn dates back to 1563, when we reckon customers were just as satisfied as they are today! You and your lucky companion will relax in an en-suite double room that combines traditional features with modern furnishings, not to mention a blissfully comfy four poster bed to rest weary heads.
Each morning of your stay will begin with a buffet breakfast - the best way to start a day, if you ask us! After your continental feast and dose of coffee, you'll be set up for a day out in the charming surrounding area. Based in scenic Ewen, you're perfectly based for countryside walks and days of sightseeing in the rolling countryside. Why not take a trip to the nearby Cotswold Wildlife Park to see zebras, lions and take a ride on the miniature train? For cream teas, trinket shopping and charming architecture, the towns of Burford and Bourton-on-the-Water tick all the boxes for sight-seeing enthusiasts. What more could you want?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Wild Duck to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Lovely, quirky inn”
Reviewed: 22 January 2014
Reviewed: 21 January 2014
"Full of charm"
Reviewed: 12 January 2014