2nt Cotswolds for 2, c17th Coaching Inn£129 instead of up to £195 (from UK Mini Break) for a 2nt break for 2 people inc. breakfast at The Ormond at Tetbury - save up to 34%
Save up to 34%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence winner 2013.
- Enjoy a 2-night break for 2 people in picturesque Tetbury.
- Characterful 17th century coaching inn in the Cotswolds.
- En-suite bedroom with flatscreen TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Includes daily full English breakfast.
- Wowcher Bonus: Bottle of wine if you dine in the restaurant on both nights.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes 14th Feb; 11th-14th March.
- £40 supplement for Fri & Sat night stays applies.
- Subject to availability.
With its honey-coloured houses and rolling landscapes, it's little wonder the Cotswolds remains endlessly popular when it comes to an indulgent break away...
Today, we’re offering you a 2-night break for 2 with breakfast for just £129, saving you up to 34% off UK Mini Break’s price of up to £195.
Located in the centre of Tetbury, The Ormond is a stylish Cotswold inn within easy reach of Westonbirt Arboretum, Highgrove and the market towns of Cirencester and Stroud. Dating from the 17th century, the hotel is a comfortable blend of old and new, creating a relaxed, informal atmosphere. With elegant rooms, award-winning food, a friendly bar and exceptional service, The Ormond certainly ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a winter break! Each individually furnished bedroom is en-suite and characterful with a flatscreen TV and tea and coffee making facilities - and there's the lure of a full English breakfast each morning to tempt you out of your cosy bed. And, to make life extra easy, why not dine in the hotel's restaurant on both nights of your stay? You'll enjoy a bottle of house wine on the second night to share if you do!
Once you've re-charged those frazzled batteries, there's so much to see and do in this beautiful part of the UK. Tetbury itself has an array of old buildings, independent boutiques and galleries to discover, whilst for the adventurous amongst you, the inn staff will be happy to help you hire a classic car - or book 18 holes of golf, flying lessons or clay pigeon shooting! Nearby Westonbirt is a historic Victorian landscape and has an internationally renowned tree and shrub collection with 17 miles of paths, whilst the ancient Roman city of Bath is only a 35-minute drive away and offers hours of endless exploration for everyone, with attractions ranging from the world-famous Roman Baths and the Jane Austen Centre (a shrine to the city’s most famous resident) to the Herschel Museum of Astronomy, Bath Abbey and Fashion Museum.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email UK Mini Break to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"An absolute delight"
Reviewed: 07 January 2014
Reviewed: 31 December 2013
Reviewed: 24 December 2013