Gourmet Dining for 2 @ No.4 Wood St.£29 instead of £40 for a 24oz rib-eye steak and sides to share between 2 people at No. 4 Wood Street, Mansfield - save 28%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Michelin-recommended restaurant based in Mansfield.
- Share a 24oz rib-eye steak between 2 people.
- Side dishes inc. triple-cooked chips, onion rings and mushrooms.
- Head chef Dave Robbins worked under Gordon Ramsay.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- Valid 12pm-2pm and 6pm-9pm.
- Excludes 14th Feb and 30th Mar.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
From the fab four (aka The Beatles) to the four corners of the world, there are many exceptional things involving the number 4. We just added today's deal...
We’re offering you a 24oz rib-eye steak and sides to share between 2 people for just £29, saving you 28% off No. 4 Wood Street's price of £40.
Based in Mansfield, the award-winning No. 4 Wood Street restaurant is arranged over two floors, with the Laurent Perrier Champagne Room on the ground floor and the main dining room and cosy bar lounge on the first. Under the expert eye of head chef Dave Robbins, who has previously worked under Gordon Ramsay, this Michelin-recommended restaurant has a fantastic reputation for serving only the finest food and well-chosen wines within a warm, friendly atmosphere. With today's deal, you'll tuck into a 24oz rib-eye steak to share between two people, complemented by an array of sumptuous sides including triple-cooked chips, onion rings, mushrooms, tomatoes and a red wine sauce. Delicious...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call No. 4 Wood Street to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 08 January 2014
Reviewed: 28 December 2013
"Looking forward to our next visit"
Reviewed: 26 December 2013