Vintage Storage Boxes£18 instead of £44.99 (from Groundlevel.co.uk) for a set of retro kitchen storage boxes - choose from 3 colours and save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Get a set of retro storage boxes.
- Includes bread, biscuits, coffee, sugar and tea.
- In red, cream or black.
- Made from metal.
- Store your food in style!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 17th Jan 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99 per set.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Step outside of the box and store your goods in vintage style with today's deal…
We're offering you a set of retro kitchen storage boxes for just £18, saving you 60% off Groundlevel.co.uk's price of £44.99 (correct as of 31.12.13).
Perfect for compartmentalising your cute culinary essentials, these vintage storage boxes are perfect for all lovers of all things interior. With today's deal, you can choose either black, red and cream for your boxes - there's something to suit every taste and colour scheme. Your storage boxes will be equipped to house the following items:
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your full wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your colour.
- Enter your full wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Ford Mustang GT V8 Driving Experience - 8 Locations!£39 instead of £99 for three laps in a Ford Mustang GT V8 as seen in the Transformers with Car Chase Heroes - choose from eight UK locations and save 61%
Luxury Food Hamper & Delivery£6 instead of £20 for a non-alcoholic luxury food hamper or £9 for for an alcoholic food hamper including bottle of Prosecco from WowBoxMe - save up to 70%
Ultimate Weight Management Hypnosis Package£9 instead of £39.99 for an ultimate weight management hypnosis package from Lifting Hypnosis - take control of those cravings and save 77%
Promotion ends on
04 / 01 / 2017