Swarovski Elements Tennis Bracelet£10 instead of £60 (from Cian Jewels) for an 18ct Swarovski Elements crystal tennis bracelet - choose from two styles and save 83%
Time left to purchase
- Sport a stylish tennis bracelet.
- Embedded with sparkling Swarovski Elements crystals.
- Clear or Christmas-coloured crystals.
- 18ct gold-plated, rhodium-plated or silver-plated.
- Easy-to-use with elegant clasp.
- A truly timeless accessory.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th Dec 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £4.99.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
If tennis itself normally involved this much bling, we’d be sprinting to Wimbledon armed with an enthusiastic backhand. Until then, we’re sticking with this…
Today we’re offering you an 18ct Swarovski Elements crystal tennis bracelet in a choice of two styles for only £10, saving you 83% off Cian Jewels' price of £60 (correct as of 28.11.13).
A fabulous fashion accessory whether dressed down or all dolled up, Cian Jewels' elegant crystal tennis bracelet is a must-have for any self-confessed bling addict. The 18ct gold-plated or rhodium-plated bracelet is set with 28 stunning Swarovski Elements clear crystals. If you're feeling particularly festive, you can opt for a gold-plated or silver-plated tennis bracelet boasting Christmas-coloured crystals instead! Game, set, match, Wowcher!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your style.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
1hr Trampolining @ Boing Zone£5 instead of £9 for a one-hour trampolining session at Boing Zone Trampoline Park, Birmingham city centre - save 44%
10 EuroMillions Line Bets for the Massive £109 Million Jackpot!£9 instead of £20 (with Lottoland) for 10 EuroMillions line bets in Friday draws - try your luck on the gigantic £109 million jackpot and save 55%
Time left to purchase