Tefal Steam Iron£12.99 instead of £45 for a choice of Tefal ceramic-plated steam iron - save a smooth 71%
Time left to purchase
- Get a Tefal ceramic-plated steam iron.
- Choose an Aquaspeed steam iron with an Ultracord system.
- Or opt for an Ultraglide steam iron with a vertical steaming function.
- Both feature over 2000W power.
- Along with high performance steam shot generators.
- Plus anti-drip systems and a ceramic sole plate.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 18th May 2014.
- Delivery costs an additional £4.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Robert Downey Jr makes a pretty fierce superhero in his red and gold onesie, but today’s deal means we can all embrace the power of the iron and make short work of our crinkly enemies!
We're offering you a choice of Tefal ceramic-plated steam iron for just £12.99, which saves 71% compared with Brooklyn Trading’s price of £45 (correct as of 10.5.14).
Ironing out those kinks is no mean feat, but today’s deal makes life just that little bit easier. You can choose between a Tefal Aquaspeed iron and an Tefal Ultraglide iron valid in purple and turquoise.
The Tefal Aquaspeed FV5260 boasts 2400 watts of power and a 0-40g/min steam generator, making it highly effective in removing those extra tough creases. There’s even a steam shot function and an ultracord system which reduces interference between the cord and your clothes. It also features a unique ultraglide ceramic sole plate for extra smooth movement and an anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
The Tefal Ultraglide FV4375 (Purple) and Tefal Ultraglide FV4355 (Turquoise) boast 2200 watts of power and 0-35g/min steam generators. There’s also a 95g/min steam shot function and a vertical steam system which is great for removing creases from suits and other hanging garments. They also features unique ultraglide ceramic sole plates for extra smooth movement and anti-drip systems to protect your clothes from water spillages.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your iron.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Eight Hour Beginner Day Course in Skiing or Snowboarding£99 instead of £175.99 for an eight hour beginner day course in skiing or snowboarding from Snozone - save 44%
Redworth Hall Spa Day with 2 Decleor Treatments & LunchFrom £49 for a Decléor spa day with two treatments and lunch for one or £98 for two at Redworth Hall Hotel, Durham - save up to 56%
Hovercraft Experience - 3 Locations!From £29 for a five-lap hovercraft experience, from £34 for ten laps at Hover Limits - choose from three locations and save up to 63%
Time left to purchase