2nt Blackpool Break & Lunch£49 instead of up to £130 (at South Beach Hotel, Blackpool) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast and lunch - save up to 62%
Save up to 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 at the South Beach Hotel, Blackpool.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast.
- Plus a delicious lunch.
- En-suite double or twin rooms inc. TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Located on Blackpool’s Promenade between South and Central Pier.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 10th Jul 2014.
- Must book by 31st Mar 2014.
- Excludes 18th-21st Apr, 5th May and 26th May 2014.
- £10pn surcharge for Fri & Sat stays.
- £7.95pp per night to bring children.
- No stag or hen parties.
- 5-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With everything from seaside strolls to laugh-out-loud shows, Wowcher's got your much needed break covered with a trip to Blackpool...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast each morning and lunch on the first day of your stay for just £49, saving you up to 62% off South Beach Hotel’s price of up to £130.
Described as the Las Vegas of the north, Blackpool has it all - from the seaside to a dazzling nightlife! A vast array of museums and galleries, including the regal Grand Theatre, Madame Tussauds and Ripley's Believe It or Not! punctuate this popular maritime gem. Located on Blackpool’s Promenade between South and Central Pier and winner of the North West Tourism Gold Award, the fab South Beach Hotel boasts a licensed bar area with sea views, games room and sun lounge, making it an ideal spot for you to stay. You’ll spend two nights in a comfortable en-suite room decked out with complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV, and you’ll be treated to a delicious buffet breakfast each morning. In addition, you’ll be served a delicious sandwich and fries for lunch on the first day of your stay.
Blackpool’s city centre boasts the best bars, clubs and casinos, as well as quaint restaurants and cafés that are guaranteed to seduce you with their seaside charm. You’ll find the unspoilt sandy beaches perfect for a stroll, an impromptu game of cricket or a great British picnic. If you’re looking to add a little more excitement to your stay, head on over to Pleasure Beach, Britain’s most loved adventure park, chocked full of exhilarating rides and fun games for you to enjoy.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email South Beach Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Made welcome right from the start, host friendly and helpful."
Reviewed: 05 February 2014
"The hotel is well situated for the most of the attractions and the tram is just outside."
Reviewed: 23 November 2013
Reviewed: 19 November 2013