2nt Cumbrian Break & Dinner£129 instead of up to £235.80 (at The Chequers Hotel, Dalton-in-Furness) for a 2-night break for 2 people inc. breakfast & dinner - save up to 45%
Save up to 45%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night break for 2 in pretty Dalton-in-Furness.
- You'll stay in an en-suite bedroom with Wi-Fi, TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Includes daily full English breakfast.
- Plus a two-course meal each evening in the Poaka Beck restaurant.
- A perfect base for exploring all the Lake District has to offer.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 17th Apr 2014.
- Book by 22nd Feb 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes 14th-15th Feb & 18th-21st Apr 2014.
- Subject to availability.
Close the laptop and lap up the fresh air, beautiful scenery and sheer escapism offered by today's deal instead...
We’re offering you a two-night break for 2 people including breakfast every morning and dinner each night for just £129. That’s up to 45% off The Chequers Hotel's price of up to £235.80.
Fabulously situated in pretty Dalton-in-Furness, The Chequers Hotel provides the ideal spot for a quiet break away from your hectic daily life. Located in South Cumbria, visiting the Duddon Valley, local beaches, Furness Abbey and the Lake District couldn't be simpler. With today’s deal you and your companion will enjoy a two-night stay in a comfortably furnished en-suite bedroom, boasting a flatscreen TV, free Wi-Fi and a hospitality tray. Each morning of your stay you’ll be treated to a full English breakfast, plus you can head to the stylish Poaka Beck restaurant for a two-course dinner every night! Simply click here to see the menu of hearty, winter-warming classics including Stilton pork tournedos, salmon en croute and lots more.
The proximity of the Lake District to the hotel means you won't struggle for things to occupy your time, particularly if walking, bird watching and kite surfing are your thing! You might also fancy a trip to nearby Dalton Castle, a 14th-century peel tower owned by the National Trust that was originally constructed by the monks of Furness Abbey for the protection of the town. For families, a trip to South Lakes Wild Animal Park is a must-do. This 17-acre zoo was established in 1994 and has a terrific range of exotic animals. We think you'll have a wonderful time in Cumbria...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Chequers Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Cosy hidden gem"
Reviewed: 30 December 2013
Reviewed: 30 December 2013
"A nice family run hotel"
Reviewed: 23 December 2013