Greek Dining for 2£8 for a £20 voucher to spend on food and drinks in any of 3 award-winning Olive Tree Greek restaurants, Leeds - save 60%
Time left to purchase
- Authentic Greek food for 2.
- Valid on all dishes from the varied a la carte menu.
- Classic Greek dishes include kleftiko, moussaka and baklava.
- Choice of 3 locations in Rodley, Chapel Allerton and Headingly (see map below).
- The Olive Tree Headingly recently voted ‘Best Suburban Restaurant 2012’ in the Yorkshire Evening Post Oliver Awards!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- Subject to availability.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Not available on takeaway orders.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
With the Olympics almost here, get in the spirit of things with today’s Wowcher deal that Hercules himself would be proud of…
Today, we’re offering you £22 worth of delicious and authentic Greek food for 2 people for just £8. That’s a tasty 60% off.
No matter which of the 3 warm and friendly Olive Tree restaurants you decide to visit, we’re sure you’ll be in for an absolute treat. With today’s deal, you and your lucky companion will get your choice of £20’s worth of authentic, freshly cooked Greek food (and drinks!) from the delightful a la carte menu. Starters include lamb kofte, deep fried kalamari and fresh char-grilled octopus, whilst mains includes kleftiko, moussaka and lamb kebabs. Click here to check out the menu in full mouth-watering detail. With the Headingly restaurant having recently been voted the 'Best Suburban Restaurant 2012' in the Yorkshire Post, we're sure that this is truly a meal Hercules could be proud of!
Buy now, book now: click 'buy' and we'll send you everything you need to redeem. All you have to do is call or The Olive Tree to book your meal, quoting your full wowcher code..
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
- “Its certainly in my top five best restaurants in Leeds.” - bekka_boot (Headingly)
- “Service, food and atmosphere exceptional.” - Holidaysleeds (Rodley)
- “Delicious Greek Fare.” - David M (Chapel Allerton)
Traditional Afternoon Tea for 2 @ Jameson's Café & Tea Rooms£12.95 instead of £25.90 for a traditional afternoon tea for two people, £18 to include Prosecco at Jameson’s Café & Tea Rooms, Leeds - save up to 50%
Luxury 4* Belfry Spa Retreat & Prosecco for 2£99 instead of £154 (at The Belfry) for an overnight Warwickshire break for two people with Prosecco, full English breakfast and leisure access - save 36%
2nt North Yorkshire Break with Dinner, Prosecco & Breakfast£129 for a two-night Yorkshire stay for two people with a two-course dinner, bottle of Prosecco and breakfast each morning at The Black Swan, Fearby - save up to 44%
Time left to purchase