2nts Cotswolds Retreat & Afternoon Tea£140 instead of up to £208.72 for a 2 night Cotswolds break for 2 at Salford Hall inc afternoon tea & tickets to Warwick castle - save up to 33%
Save up to 33%
Time left to purchase
- Stay in an elegantly styled en-suite room with all the usual amenities.
- Includes afternoon tea for 2 and 2 tickets to Warwick castle.
- Stay in a Tudor manor.
- Based in the heart of the Cotswolds not far from Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 2 months.
- Valid for Sun - Fri stays only.
- Subject to availability.
Sometimes you need to press the pause button on the remote control of life. Get the escape you need with today’s deal…
Today, we’re offering you a 2 night stay for 2 at Salford Hall including afternoon tea & 2 tickets to Warwick Castle for just £140, saving you up to 33% off Salford Hall’s price of up to £208.72 if you buy now.
Originally a grand Tudor manor based in in the heart of the Cotswolds, Salford Hall offers a unique and scenic break. Upon arrival enjoy a delightful afternoon tea, then head to your aptly decorated accommodation with reproduction period furniture, designed to maintain the medieval air the hotel once contained. Plus, you’ll get 2 tickets to Warwick castle, which hosts interactive entertainment, shows, storytelling and more.
Perfect for history enthusiasts and lovers of nature alike, Salford Hall boasts a number of astonishing local attractions. Visit the burial place of good ol’ Willy Shakespeare and his wife Anne Hathaway (no not THAT one) at Stratford-upon-Avon or alternatively, head to the Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm and admire the amazing butterflies at Europe’s largest butterfly farm.
Buy now, book now: Click 'Buy' and we'll send you everything you need to book. All you have to to is call and quote your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
- "This is a pretty hotel with interesting architecture" -Alysonteapot
- "The service received in the restaurant was far superior to many hotels" -Onmyhols6
- "This is the second time we have stayed at the Sanford Hall and will stay again" -Airmanred