Overnight Hertfordshire inc. Dinner, Wine & Breakfast £99 instead of up to £159.30 (at Letchworth Hall Hotel, Hertfordshire) for an overnight stay inc. 3-course dinner, wine and breakfast - save up to 38%
Save up to 38%
Time left to purchase
- Experience Hertfordshire with an overnight break at Letchworth Hall.
- Includes a 3-course dinner in the evening with a glass of wine each.
- Plus a full English breakfast in the morning.
- Stay in an en-suite twin or double room with TV and Wi-Fi access.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Aug 2014.
- Voucher valid until 30th Sep 2014.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes Tuesdays and Wednesdays until 19th Jul 2014.
- Limited Saturday availability.
- Subject to availability.
Stately homes, beautifully blooming gardens and endless walking trails make Hertfordshire our pick for a mini-break that promises rest and relaxation…
That’s why today we’re offering you an overnight stay including a 3-course dinner, glass of wine each and breakfast for only £99, saving you up to 38% off Letchworth Hall Hotel’s price of up to £159.30.
Covered in beautifully coloured foliage and set in acres of manicured gardens, Letchworth Hall Hotel exudes the kind of grandeur that wouldn’t look out of place on the big screen. Inside the palatial building you’ll find everything from gourmet restaurant and relaxed bar area to a health club boasting sauna, steam room, pool and gym - it's perfect for everyone from health fanatics to serious foodies! But if you think all this is the height of elegance then just wait until you see the bedrooms - having recently undergone major refurbishment, they come complete with stylish décor, state-of-the-art TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities to ensure serious relaxing is in order!
With today’s deal, you won’t even have to worry about arguing over a restaurant choice as Lytton’s restaurant (located within the hotel) is serving up a sumptuous 3-course meal, complete with a glass of wine each and dishes including pan-roasted sea bass, ethically sourced roasts and warm chocolate and walnut brownies - click here to see more. Just make sure you work up an appetite at any one of the endless sights and activities Hertfordshire has to offer, be it the Paradise Wildlife Park, Knebworth House or even the British Schools Museum. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Letchworth Hall Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"The hotel and its surroundings were excellent"
Reviewed: 31 May 2014
"We found all the staff very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much bother"
Reviewed: 28 May 2014
“One of the best!”
Reviewed: 27 May 2014