Lavish Medieval Banquet & Bottle of Prosecco for 2£69 instead of up to £130 for two tickets to a medieval banquet @ St Katharine Docks inc. 4-course meal and bottle of Prosecco to share - save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a lavish medieval banquet for 2.
- Includes a 4-course meal with free-flowing wine, ale or juice each.
- Plus a bottle of Prosecco to share.
- See a live show with jesters, dancing wenches, knights and more.
- Finishes with a disco 'til late.
- Held every Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jun 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.co.uk for more advice.
- Subject to availability.
Fancy a night out with your band of Merry Men or your Maid Marian but worried about the price? Well, don’t worry - you won’t have to rob from the rich to afford today’s deal…
We’re offering you entry to a medieval banquet for 2 including a 4-course meal and bottle of Prosecco to share for £69, saving you up to 47% off The Medieval Banquet's price of up to £130.
This regal banquet takes place by flickering candlelight in the vaulted cellars of Ivory House, just a stone's throw from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge at St Katharine Docks. Accompanying King Henry VIII are fighting knights, strolling players and dancing wenches, providing a magical medieval pageant for your delight! During the show, you'll enjoy a lavish four-course feast in King Henry's banqueting halls, where you'll be greeted by fiery knights and marvellous minstrels before you raise your tankard full of ale, wine or juice each. You and you companion will also share a bottle of Prosecco between you! Afterwards, it's time for a dance 'til late before heading home replete after an evening fit, quite literally, for a king. The banquets are held each week as follows:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to The Medieval Banquet's site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Brilliant night out"
Terri B, Kingston
Reviewed: 02 March 2014
"WOW it was fabulous!"
Reviewed: 15 February 2014
"I would definitely recommend this attraction"
Reviewed: 14 February 2014