'Food Intolerance Test' via PostFrom £19 instead of £45 for a 'food intolerance testing' service, £29 for 104 foods or £39 for 240 foods with Nutrition To Go - save up to 58%
A standard 'food intolerance testing' service via post with Nutrition To Go (was £45) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 58% (£26)
A 'food intolerance testing' service via post for over 104 foods with Nutrition To Go (was £65) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 55% (£36)
A 'food intolerance testing' service via post for over 240 foods with Nutrition To Go (was £95) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 59% (£56)
- Get tested for intolerance to foods, drinks and preservatives.
- Standard service checks for gluten, wheat, dairy and lactose intolerances.
- Upgrade for over 104 or 240 foods.
- A non-invasive service via post.
- Simply send a hair sample along with your completed health questionnaire.
- You'll receive your personalised results via email within 21 days.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 10th Aug-26th Oct 2016.
- Please note that this test has not been scientifically proven and should not replace medical advice.
- Please allow up to 21 working days to receive your results via email.
- No refunds once confirmed.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If you're having tummy troubles and struggling to put your finger on the culprit, perhaps today's deal could help?
We're offering you a 'food intolerance testing' service via post for £19,
104 foods tested for £29 or 240 foods tested for just £39, saving you up to 58% off Nutrition To Go’s prices.
Nutrition To Go is ideal for anyone looking to get their body back on track. For the standard service, you'll need to send a small sample of your hair, which will be used to test your intolerance for various foods, drinks and preservatives to find out what might be the source behind your grumbling tummy. If you choose to upgrade, you'll be checked for intolerances to over 104 or 240 foods - you'll need to fill out a health questionnaire and a quick food diary, which you can download here. Once you've sent off your sample, simply sit back and wait for your results to be delivered by email. It really is as easy as that! Let's just hope chocolates, ice cream and cocktails aren't on that all-important banned list...
Standard test covers the following:
- Cow's milk
Upgrade to test for over 104 foods, including:
- Wheat, gluten, barley, rye, oats and corn
- Cow's milk, cow's cheese, yoghurt, butter and eggs
- Chicken, beef, lamb and pork
- Shellfish, salmon, cod and prawn
- White and brown sugar, honey, molasses and aspartame
- Apples, bananas, strawberries, oranges and lemons
- Potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms
- Tea, coffee, wine and beer
- Yeast and baking powder
- Garlic, ginger and chilli
- Almonds, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds
Upgrade to test for over 240 foods, including:
- Chickpeas, red lentils, soy beans and kidney beans
- Olive oil, sunflower oil and sesame oil
- Glucose, honey and sugarcane
- Additives, E numbers and colourants
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Mineral deficiencies
- Essential fatty acid deficiencies
- Amino acid deficiencies
- Digestive enzymes
A full list of foods covered by the test can is downloadable from Nutrition To Go, and additional foods can be specifically requested.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique code.
- Email Nutrition To Go to redeem using the address we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
8 Days of Meet & Greet Parking at Manchester Airport£35 for eight days parking at Manchester Airport with meet and greet pick-up and drop-off service - save up to 41%
Nordic Spa Experience for 2 @ The Box at the KP Club£8 instead of £20 for a Nordic spa experience for two people including full-day spa access at The Box at the KP Club, Pocklington - save 60%
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Course - Classroom or Online!£19 instead of £299 for an online cognitive behavioural therapy course, or £305 for a classroom course from Mary Kay Jenny - choose from four locations and save up to 94%
Time left to purchase