Murder Mystery, Dinner & Stay for 2£99 instead of £198 for a choice of murder mystery evenings for 2 inc. accommodation, dinner & breakfast with Murder Incorporated - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a murder mystery for 2 inc. entertainment and dinner.
- Themes range from ‘The Hen Party’ to ‘The UFO Spotter’s Club’.
- You’ll stay overnight in an en-suite twin or double room.
- Includes a full English breakfast in the morning.
- Valid in Dover and Scarborough (see map below).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 19th Dec 2013.
- Must book at least 1 month before your chosen event.
- Sorry, you'll have to be 18 or over to enjoy today's deal.
- Subject to availability.
Today we have a challenge for you that will require all the skill of Miss Marple, Poirot and Magnum PI combined...
We’re offering you a choice of murder mystery evenings for two people including dinner, accommodation and breakfast for only £99, saving you 50% off Murder Incorporated’s price of £198.
Unleash your inner sleuth and spend an evening solving your choice of the following mysteries in an evening filled with fun and thrilling twists and turns:
- Abigail’s Divorce: Abigail’s divorce party goes awry when her ex-husband James turns up to win her back. Available 24th and 31st May (Scarborough)
- The Marriage of Vanessa: Vanessa thought her husband had been lost during the war, but has he? And is her new love all he seems to be? Available 13th September (Scarborough)
- The UFO Spotter’s Club: Are Kevin’s claims he has proof of a UFO going to get him into serious trouble? Available 10th August (Scarborough) and 13th September (Dover)
- Who Saw Somebody Killing Santa Claus?: Will Christmas go ahead after department store owner Arthur’s shock announcement? Available 19th December (Dover)
Not only will you get hours’ worth of murderous entertainment, but you’ll also be treated to a sumptuous three-course dinner in the hotel (perfect for subtly interrogating potential perpetrators!). Once the mystery has been solved you can then retire (hopefully nightmare-free) in luxury at The Esplanade Hotel in Scarborough or Ramada Encore in Dover, where an en-suite twin or double room awaits. Breakfast the next morning is also included, perfect for restoring your strength after a harrowing evening…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Murder Incorporated to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Online or Classroom CBT Diploma£29 instead of £299 for an online diploma course in CBT, £99 for a three-day classroom course from the KEW Training Academy - save up to 90%
Time left to purchase