Murder Mystery, Dinner & Stay for 2£99 instead of £198 for a choice of murder mystery evenings for 2 inc. accommodation, dinner & breakfast with Murder Incorporated - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a thrilling murder mystery for 2 including entertainment and 3-course dinner.
- You’ll stay overnight in an en-suite twin or double room.
- Themes range from ‘The Hen Party’ to ‘The UFO Spotter’s Club’.
- Includes a full English breakfast in the morning.
- Valid in Dover and Scarborough (see map below).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 19th Dec 2014.
- Must book at least 1 month before your chosen night.
- Sorry, you’ll have to be over 18 to enjoy today’s deal.
- Subject to availability.
Today we have a challenge for you that will require all the skill of Miss Marple, Poirot and Magnum PI combined...
We’re offering you a choice of murder mystery evenings for two people including dinner, accommodation and breakfast for only £99, saving you 50% off Murder Incorporated’s price of £198.
Unleash your inner sleuth and spend an evening solving your choice of the following mysteries in an evening filled with fun and thrilling twists and turns:
- Abigail’s Divorce: Abigail’s divorce party goes awry when her ex-husband James turns up to win her back. Available 24th and 31st May (Scarborough)
- The Marriage of Vanessa: Vanessa thought her husband had been lost during the war, but has he? And is her new love all he seems to be? Available 13th September (Scarborough)
- The UFO Spotter’s Club: Are Kevin’s claims he has proof of a UFO going to get him into serious trouble? Available 10th August and 13th September (Dover and Scarborough)
- Who Saw Somebody Killing Santa Claus?: Will Christmas go ahead after department store Arthur’s shock announcement? Available 19th December (Dover)
Not only will you get hours’ worth of murderous entertainment, but you’ll also be treated to a sumptuous three-course dinner in the hotel (perfect for subtly interrogating potential perpetrators!). Once the mystery has been solved you can then retire (hopefully nightmare-free) in luxury at The Esplanade Hotel in Scarborough or Ramada Encore in Dover, where an en-suite twin or double room awaits. Breakfast the next morning is also included, perfect for restoring your strength after a harrowing evening…
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Murder Incorporated to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Award Winning Scampston Hall Gardens for 2 £9.50 instead of £19 for entry for two adults to Scampston Hall's walled gardens and parkland trails, £12.50 for a family ticket - save up to 50%
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Instore£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, £349 for a classroom course instore at Mary Jay Kenny, Edgbaston - save up to 95%
Promotion ends on
26 / 05 / 2016
1-Year Full Breakdown Cover & Home Assistance - UK Wide!£19 instead of up to £54.09 for one-year full UK breakdown cover and home assistance with 2Gether Motor Breakdown - save up to 65%
Time left to purchase