Ice Hotel Break & Dracula’s Castle£249pp (with Untravelled Path) for a 3-night Ice Hotel & Dracula's Castle Romanian break for 2 or £279pp for a 4-nights – save up to 34%
A 3-night Romanian break for 2 inc. breakfast & a 1-night stay at the Ice Hotel with Untravelled Path (Was £374.81pp) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 34% (£125.81)
A 4-night Romanian break for 2 inc. breakfast & a 1-night stay at the Ice Hotel with Untravelled Path (Was £416.92pp) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 33% (£137.92)
Save up to 34%
Time left to purchase
- Say a night in a unique Ice Hotel and visit Dracula's Castle.
- You'll stay in a cosy room furnished with reindeer fur blankets and specialist sleeping bags.
- Enjoy dinner in the Ice Hotel - a stunning ice palace built every year.
- Plus you'll spend 2 nights in Bucharest.
- 4-night break includes an extra night in Bucharest and a tour of both Peles Castle and Rasnov Fortress.
- Includes hotel accommodation at the Balea Lac Chalet, breakfast each morning, all in-country & airport transfers, VIP Ice Hotel lift pass and a drink on arrival.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on 2 sharing, so you’ll need to buy 2.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 28th Apr 2013 (must book by 10th Feb).
- Valid for arrival for 3-night breaks on 2nd, 8th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, 27th and 30th March and 3rd, 10th and 24th April.
- Valid for arrival for 4-night breaks on 1st, 7th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 29th March and 2nd, 9th and 23rd April.
- Flights not included.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
For all those looking for an escape from the city into a landscape of rolling hills, glassy lakes and colourful flowers there’s only one place to head, Romania…
Today we’re offering you a 3-night Romanian break for 2 including a 1-night stay at the Ice Hotel for just £249pp or a 4-night break for 2 for just £279pp, saving you up to 34% off Untravelled Path's prices.
Throughout your Romanian break you and your lucky travelling companion will get the opportunity to see the best sites that Romania has to offer. Escorted throughout by your friendly bilingual tour guide who’ll ensure you squeeze in as much as possible, you’ll get to stay at the fantastic Ice Hotel and visit Dracula's Castle. After flying into Bucharest, you'll transfer to the medieval town of Brasov where you'll stay at the Casa Wagner hotel. The following morning you'll visit Sibiu in the heart of the beautiful Transylvanian countryside and see for yourself the eerie walls of the Bran Castle - home to the infamous Count Dracula.
Arguably best of all, your Romanian break will also see you heading up into the icy peaks of the Fagaras Mountains, where you’ll stay in the stunning Ice Hotel for an unforgettable night. Hand carved by local craftsmen using traditional techniques each and every winter, you’ll stay in a surprisingly cosy double bedroom, boasting ice beds covered with insulating reindeer fur, extra comfy mattresses and specialist sleeping bags. You’ll also get a unique dining experience at the hotel’s Ice restaurant and with a multitude of winter wonderful snow-based activities to keep you entertained including sledging, ice sculpting and trekking, this is one hotel you won’t forget in a hurry.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Untravelled Paths to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
'Superb location and well looked after by The Untravelled Paths team.'
Reviewed: 13 January 2013
'The tour guide Christina was outstanding in the way she looked after us. The Location of the ice hotel is amazing as is the hotel itself, staying there was quite definitely a unique experience.'
Yasmine J, London
Reviewed: 09 January 2013
'Amazing escape, awesome setting. A must see.'
Stu2023, Bellevue Hill
Reviewed: 08 May 2012