HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom-Based @ 2 Locations!£19 instead of £495 for an online introduction to HR and payroll training course, £249 for a classroom course in Manchester or London with E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
- Explore an exciting new career with this HR and payroll course bundle.
- Learn online, at your own steady pace along with email tutor support.
- Includes two certificates upon successful completion.
- Alternatively, take on a group classroom-based course instead.
- Valid in London or Manchester Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Brush up on your existing skills or learn something new!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th May 2017.
- Classroom courses are non-refundable once booked.
- Subject to availability.
If the new year has seen you on the look out for a career change, then you certainly HR in the right place…
We’re offering you an online introduction to HR and payroll training course for £19, or enjoy a classroom-based course for just £249, saving you up to 96% off E-Training Hub’s price of £495.
Whether you’re looking to boost your CV or aiming for a new job, today’s deal has the answer. Learn the basics of Human Resource Management with an online or classroom-based HR and payroll training course. Opt to learn from home in your own time and at your own pace, or attend a classroom-based course in Manchester or London. Cover the essentials of HR including planning, evaluation, analysis, recruitment and walfare, before getting to grips with payroll with modules such as systems, national insurance and PAYE.
HR Course Content
- Understand the fundamental concepts within human resource
- Understand various management styles within human resource management
- Be able to provide effective human resource planning, analysis and evaluation for different types of organisations
- Know the objectives of HR planning
- Understand corporate planning and the human resource planning process
- Know the process of job analysis
- Understand purposes and uses of job analysis and the concept of job description
- Understand the concepts of recruitment and selection
- The definition of performance appraisal
- Know the objectives of job evaluation
- Understand the concept of succession planning
- Employee welfare, health and safety
Payroll Course Content
- Understand how the UK payroll system works
- Be able to correctly calculate National Insurance contributions
- Be able to correctly calculate PAYE and understand the procedures
- Understand the reason behind the introduction to RTI (the electronic system)
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send your unique code.
- Contact E-Training Hub using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Full Professional Oven Clean - Nationwide* Coverage!£29 instead of £79.99 for a full oven clean with CRMS - save a gleaming 64%
Promotion ends on
22 / 03 / 2017