2-night Yorkshire Dales Break for 2From £89 instead of up to £140 (at The Buck Inn, Malham) for a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast - save up to 36%
Save up to 36%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in a historic 19th century coaching inn.
- Relax in a double room with TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Plus tasty cooked English breakfast each morning.
- Explore the Yorkshire Dales and the Pennines.
- Based in scenic Malham.
- Voucher valid until 28th Feb 2015 (excludes 24th Dec-2nd Jan).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Oct 2014.
- Voucher valid 1st Sept 2014 -28th Feb 2015.
- Excludes 24th Dec-2nd Jan and Fridays & Saturdays in Sept -October.
- No dogs allowed.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Forget the Alps or the Caribbean, we’ve got amazing scenery closer to home. Why not check it out with today’s deal…
We're offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast from just £89, saving you up to 36% off*.
Just north of Leeds in quaint Malham, The Buck Inn is nestled in the Pennines and is quietly awaiting your arrival. You and your companion can get away from city life as you explore the beautiful area, home to the Yorkshire Dales and miles of rolling countryside that's sure to keep you entertained on your two-night break. During your visit, you'll marvel at the charms of 19th century converted coach house and its twelve gorgeous bedrooms, complete with luxurious double beds, en-suite bathrooms, TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. You'll want for nothing as you relax in the friendly and warm country inn, with helpful staff on hand to make you feel totally at home.
After a peaceful night's sleep and hearty cooked English breakfast, the world (or rather Yorkshire) will be your oyster as you explore the fascinating county. Why not don your hiking boots and let loose on the Pennine hills or visit the Malham Cove cliffs or Gordale Scar gorge and waterfalls? Wonderful...
*Original price calculated using booking.com.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Buck Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
''Best breakfast and best sleep''
Reviewed: 17 July 2014
“Hits the spot!”
Reviewed: 01 July 2014
''We have stayed at a few places in the Dales but this is definitely the front runner!!"
Reviewed: 30 May 2014
8-hr Wedding Photography Package£199 instead of £599.99 for a 8-hr wedding photography package including a USB of all images and two prints from Black & White Photo - save 67%
Online Nail Technician Course£19 instead of £200 for an online nail technician course from e-Careers - save 90%
Time left to purchase