Zombie Apocalypse!£29.99 instead of £85.95 for a 2-hour zombie apocalypse airsoft experience at Military Adventure Park, Scarborough - save 65%
Time left to purchase
- Fight for survival in a 2-hour zombie apocalypse experience.
- Look for an antidote in a group with up to 14 others.
- Safety equipment and 450 ammo balls provided.
- Sessions take place at 10am and 3pm, Saturday and Sunday.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
- Based in Scarborough.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 12th Oct 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Additional ammo may be purchased (£2 for 300 balls).
- Must be aged 16 or over.
- Subject to availability.
What would you do if you woke up in the zombified landscape of The Walking Dead? Would you be dead-icated to finding a cure? Do you have the brains? Find out with today's deal!
We’re offering you a 2-hour zombie apocalypse airsoft experience for just £29.99, saving you 65% off Military Adventure Park’s price of £85.95.
Picture this: A secret government lab has been contaminated with a zombie virus. A team has been sent to investigate and find the cure, but all contact has been lost. You're part of a small SAS team with a mission to enter the building, locate the antidote and figure out what could have happened to the first team! Throughout your 2-hour experience, you and up to 14 others will embrace your inner zombie-killing hero and hopefully save the day. You'll be provided with 450 balls of airsoft ammo and all other safety equipment, so all you have to do is step out of your living room and have a dead good time!
The experience takes place twice a day on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-12 midday and 3pm-5pm. Good luck, soldier!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Military Adventure Park to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"The staff took all our fun in very good heart,and could not have been more welcoming or accommodating."
Reviewed: 17 June 2014
"fun fun fun"
Reviewed: 16 June 2014
Reviewed: 08 June 2014
'Food Intolerance Test' via PostFrom £19 instead of £45 for a 'food intolerance testing' service, £29 for 104 foods or £39 for 240 foods with Nutrition To Go - save up to 58%
Time left to purchase