MS Excel Course £15 instead of £400 (from e-Careers) for a 'MS Excel 2010' course - save 96%
Time left to purchase
- Take a 'MS Excel 2010' course on any Flash based computer.
- Consists of video based training.
- Includes expert tuition, quizzes, activities and summaries.
- Learn how to create spreadsheets, formulae & calculations.
- Customer service support 24/5.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd Apr 2014.
- Software required.
Wish you could excel at, er, Excel? Trust Wowcher to have the answer…
Because today we're offering you a MS Excel 2010' online course for £15, saving you 96% off E-Careers' prices (correct as of 4.4.14).
Whether you're desperate to boost your CV or are baffled by cells, a Microsoft Excel online course is just the thing you need. You'll have 24/7 access to all course materials for 12 months, allowing you to learn at your own pace at whatever time works best for you. Tuition covers everything from creating spreadsheets to calculations and cell entry and is taught through a fun and informative mix of quizzes, activities and summaries.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to E-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
- Course log in details will be emailed to you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2nt Stay for 2 with Breakfast @ The George and Dragon, York£99 instead of £180 for a two night stay with breakfast for two at the George and Dragon hotel - save 45%
1-2nt 4* Cheshire, Dinner, Breakfast & Wine for 2 @ Shrigley Hall HotelFrom £109 (at Shrigley Hall Hotel) for an overnight stay for two, dinner, bottle of wine and breakfast, or from £179 for a two-night stay with afternoon tea - save up to...
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, or £405 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase