All-Inclusive French Cookery Break£149pp (from The Secret Garden France) for an all-inclusive 3-day French cookery break, or £379pp for a 5-day break - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- Treat yourself to a 3-day all-inclusive cookery break in France.
- Upgrade for a 5-day break.
- Stay at the 19th century historic farmhouse, L’Huilerie.
- Prepare delicious modern French meals with an intimate group of up to 9.
- Relax and unwind within the fabulous country grounds, orchard and secret garden terrace.
- Voucher valid for travel on selected dates until 7th Dec 2014 (excl. 16th-19th May, 7th-16th Jun and 4th-7th Jul 2014).
The Fine Print
- Price is based on 2 sharing so you’ll need to buy 2.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 2nd May 2014.
- Voucher valid for travel on selected dates until 7th Dec 2014.
- Excl. 16th-19th May, 7th-16th Jun and 4th-7th Jul 2014.
- No refunds once booked.
- Flights not included.
- Please inform The Secret Garden France of any allergies or dietary requirements prior to your stay.
- Subject to availability.
Crammed with modern French cuisine and irresistible climates, today's deal is a haven for taste buds and tourists alike...
We’re offering you a 3-day all-inclusive French cookery break at the L’Huilerie farmhouse, Pays Du Loir for £149pp, or go for 5 days for just £379pp, saving you up to 61% off The Secret Garden France's prices.
Located within the vineyard-covered Valley du Loir in Northern France, The Secret Garden France prides itself on teaching authentic French cuisine to its lucky visitors. With today's deal, you and a lucky companion will enjoy a three-day cookery course in a group of up to 9, staying in an en-suite twin or double room within its historic 19th century farmhouse. Each room boasts original French furnishings and features amenities such as Wi-Fi and TV. That said, you're unlikely to spend a lot of time tucked away in there with the exciting itinerary The Secret Garden team have planned! Over the course of your stay, you'll learn to cook stunning French cuisine with a modern twist. Your relaxed and mouth-watering culinary journey is as follows:
Day 1 (Sunday): You'll arrive at L’Huilerie between 2pm and 4pm, allowing time to settle in before joining the other guests for a welcome drink and evening meal prepared by Chef Lesley.
Day 2 (Monday): A continental breakfast will be available from 7.30am-8.30am, fuelling you for a fun-packed cooking session at 9am. Starting off with some basic kitchen rules and hygiene guidance, you'll then begin cooking for lunch and preparing for the evening meal under the guidance of gastronomy professionals. After a break for lunch at 12.30pm, where you'll have ample time to explore the grounds before settling down to enjoy your dishes, your afternoon session will run from 2pm-5pm.
Day 3 (Tuesday): A continental breakfast will be available from 7.30am-8.30am, where you'll meet in the kitchen at 9am to start the sessions for the day, preparing lunch and evening meals under the instruction of talented chefs.
Departure day (Wednesday): You'll enjoy a continental breakfast available from 7.30am-8.30am, before saying your farewells and returning home bound with a new found culinary wisdom!
If you choose to upgrade for the five-day cookery course, you'll get to experience the same three days as the three-day course, plus you’ll be treated to an afternoon or evening session (at an additional cost) with a local Japanese Sushi chef who will take you through the fundamentals of sushi cooking. And, on the Wednesday of your stay, you'll have opportunity to head to the local market, purchasing fresh local produce to prepare for the afternoon and evening meals. Exquisite!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Secret Garden France to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Tripadvisor
"Lovely place to stay and Lesley and Rinus are both great people and incredibly accommodating."
Reviewed: 03 October 2013
"The Cookery School is amazing and I will be back for a course."
Reviewed: 26 September 2013
'Food Intolerance Test' via Post£19 instead of £45 for a 'food intolerance testing' service via post with Nutrition To Go - save 58%
Time left to purchase