2nt Peak District Break & Dinner£109 instead of up to £253 (at Alison Park Hotel) for a 2nt break for 2 people inc. a three-course dinner & breakfast - save up to 57%
Save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night break for 2 in the Peak District, Derbyshire.
- You'll stay at Alison Park Hotel, just outside Buxton.
- In an en-suite twin or double with TV and tea and coffee facilities.
- Includes a three-course dinner on the night of your arrival.
- Plus daily full English breakfast.
- Wowcher Bonus: 10% off when dining in the restaurant on the 2nd night.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 27th May 2014.
- Excludes 18th-21st Apr, 2nd-5th May and 23rd-26th May 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £5 surcharge for sirloin steak.
- £20pn surcharge for Sat stays.
- Subject to availability.
For a tranquil break far from the madding crowds, we think you'd have to travel a long, long way to do better than Derbyshire's stunning Peak District...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night break for 2 including a three-course dinner and daily breakfast for £109, saving you up to 57% off Alison Park Hotel's price of up to £253.
Quietly located just 5 minutes' walk from the centre of bustling Buxton, Alison Park Hotel is a striking Edwardian Arts and Crafts period building offering comfortable accommodation for your 2-night break. A family-run hotel with traditional values and modern conveniences, you'll check in to your individually furnished en-suite bedroom with TV and tea and coffee making facilities, before making your way down to enjoy a delicious three-course dinner in the conservatory restaurant or terrace - with tasty dishes including butternut squash soup, brandy chicken and lemon meringue tart, you'll be spoilt for choice. Plus, there's the lure of a full English breakfast to look forward to each morning of your stay - the only way to set you up for exploring all that this beautiful part of the UK has to offer!
Buxton itself has a wealth of Georgian and Victorian architecture, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as world-class acts appearing at the Opera House. The nearby Pavilion Gardens contain 23 acres of recently restored pleasure gardens and Buxton is also home to the famous Buxton Festival and to Buxton Spa water, which can be sampled in the town’s Pump Room. A major attraction to the west of the town is Pooles Cavern, a natural limestone cave once inhabited by primitive man, whilst all around is the magnificent Peak District and Derbyshire Dales. These offer something for everyone, from excellent walking, stunning stately houses, historic towns and villages and exciting adventure parks. How will you fit it all in? Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Alison Park Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Good value for money"
Reviewed: 04 November 2013
"The hotel staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating"
Reviewed: 15 October 2013
"You'd be lucky to find better"
Reviewed: 19 July 2013
'Food Intolerance Test' via Post£19 instead of £45 for a 'food intolerance testing' service via post with Nutrition To Go - save 58%
Time left to purchase