Hooded Onesie£18 instead of £39.99 (from Something About Fashion) for a hooded onesie in a choice of colours and prints - save 55%
Time left to purchase
- Get a comfy hooded 'Dana' onesie.
- Styles include Aztec and tartan.
- Valid in a range of colours.
- Machine washable.
- Contrasting cream zip and pocket trim.
- Unisex design in sizes S-XL.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 29th Jan 2014.
- Delivery costs an additional £3.95 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Did you know that Pink Floyd were such big fans of their onesies that they penned ‘Comfortably Numb’ in dedication to their favourite piece of clothing? Find out what all the fuss is about with today's deal...
We're offering you a hooded Aztec onesie in a choice of colours and prints for just £18, saving you 55% off Something About Fashion's price of £39.99 (correct as of 11.1.14).
Perfect for lounging in comfort, keeping warm this winter and even nipping to the local shops (hey, if it’s good enough for Cheryl…!), the onesie continues to be a style statement in 2014. Made from 50% cotton and with a choice of prints and colours ranging from Aztec to tartan, these 'Dana' onesies feature contrasting cream zips and pocket trims. In sizes S to XL, these wallet-friendly wardrobe staples are crying out to be taken home!
- Size guide
- S = 10
- M = 12
- L = 14
- XL = 16
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Something About Fashion's site using the link we send you.
- Select your colour and size and add the product to cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Summer Tipi Glamping for 2£69 for a two-night weekday glamping experience in the Yorkshire Wolds for two people, £89 for a weekend experience with Yapham Holds Farmhouse
Book Keeping & Payroll Training Course - Online or Classroom£19 instead of £495 for an online book keeping and payroll training course, £249 for a classroom-based course at E-Training Hub - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase