2nt Windermere Stay, Breakfast & Afternoon Tea for 2£105 instead of up to £220 (at The Ravensworth Guest House) for a two-night stay for two including a full English breakfast and afternoon tea - save up to 52%
- Enjoy a two-night stay for two at the The Ravensworth Guest House.
- Elegant guest house holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Stay in a charming double en-suite room with free Wi-Fi access.
- You’ll be greeted with a delicious afternoon tea on arrival!
- Indulge in a hearty full English breakfast each morning.
- Valid 1st Mar-30th Apr 2016.
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 1st Mar-30th Apr 2016.
- Excludes 25-27th Mar 2016.
- £15pn surcharge Fri-Sat stays.
- £15pn surcharge to upgrade to king/super king or twin room. £35pn for a superior room.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Prepare for the ultimate 'great escape' with today’s charming deal…
We’re offering you a two-night stay including a full English breakfast and afternoon tea for two people for just £105, saving you up to 52% off The Ravensworth Guest House’s price of up to £220.
Situated in the heart of the Lake District is the charming Ravensworth Guest House. Built in the 1850s, the 12-bedroomed Guest House exudes elegance and is the perfect countryside retreat for those wanting to take a break away from the city. With today’s deal, you and a lucky companion will be greeted to their delicious afternoon tea on arrival, before enjoying a two-night stay in one of their classic double bedrooms. Boasting a stylish en-suite, you’ll have free Wi-Fi access - perfect for catching up on those pesky emails, a flat screen TV with Freeview and a private safe. What’s more, on each morning you’ll be treated to a heart English breakfast, so you’re fully prepared for the day ahead!
When you’re not too busy relaxing, make sure you check out Windermere Village, which is just a short walk away from the Guest House. From stylish boutiques to quaint cafés, you’ll be truly spoilt for choice for something to do. If you do manage to tear yourself away from the delights of the High Street, why not kick your adrenaline up a notch and try ghyll scrambling? With the lake only a mile away too, this countryside break could be the breath of fresh air you were looking for...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Ravensworth Guest House book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor!
"Our room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean"
Reviewed: 03 February 2016
"The Ravensworth is perfectly situated near Windermere's shops, restaurants & pubs"
Reviewed: 27 January 2016
"Would highly recommend!"
Reviewed: 10 January 2016
Certified Hypnotherapy ‘Past Life Regression’ Course£19 for an online 'past life regression' course, £99 for a three-day classroom course or £149 for a four-day course with Karen E Wells, Manchester - save up to 96%
Time left to purchase
Wedding Photography Package inc. USB & 24 Prints£199 instead of £800 for a wedding photography package including USB of all images and 24 prints from Mike Green Photography, Preston - save 75%
Professional Will Writing Service£17 instead of £85 for a single will writing service, or £19 for a mirror will from Thomson Financial Solutions - save up to 80%
Time left to purchase