2nt Bridlington Coast Break & Wine£69 instead of up to £130 (at The 4* Glen Alan, Bridlington) for a 2nt midweek stay for 2 inc. breakfast & glass of wine – save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2 night stay for 2 in a charming hotel on the Bridlington Coast.
- Individually furnished en-suite twins and doubles come with TV, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
- You’ll be treated to a freshly prepared breakfast each morning.
- Plus a glass of wine each on arrival.
- Based in the beautiful fishing port of Bridlington with easy access to Hull and York.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st March 2013.
- Voucher valid for stays until 31st May 2013.
- Not valid on Bank holidays.
- Friday/Saturday night stays incur a £30 per night supplement.
- Subject to availability.
Whilst we may not be able to guarantee sunshine, we reckon the British seaside break's combo of surf, sand and fish and chips is pretty unbeatable...
That's why today we’re offering you a 2 night midweek stay for 2 including breakfast and glass of wine on arrival for only £69, saving you up to 47% off The Glen Alan’s price of up to £130.
Just 200 yards from the Bridlington seafront lies the charming 4* Glen Alan Hotel, renowned for its friendly service and spectacular coastal views. With a clutch of prestigious travel awards under its belt the small family-run establishment is a great place to head if you desire a relaxing break in tranquil surroundings, and what better way to celebrate than with a glass of wine on arrival in the hotel’s bar area? Once you’ve toasted to your trip you can head up to your en-suite double or twin room, where individual furnishings and personal touches such as chocolate and biscuits in each room ensure you’ll be ensconced in luxury. Just make sure you take advantage of the guest house’s award winning breakfast before heading out to explore Bridlington.
Quintessentially British with its rugged coastline, bowling and putting greens and abundance of beach cafes there’s no shortage of amusements to be found in this historic port town. Elsewhere if you fancy something a bit more action packed head to Hull or York for culture, history and sights galore!
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Glen Alan Hotel to make your booking using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Breakfast was best we have had at any guest house / hotel in UK."
Reviewed: 29 January 2013
“Great stay, friendly hosts !”
Reviewed: 09 December 2012
“Fantastic, friendly, great food and company”
Reviewed: 11 August 2012