4* York Stay & Breakfast for 2£79 (at Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel) for an overnight stay for two people including breakfast and early check-in - save up to 51%
- Spend the night at the 4* Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel.
- Tuck in to a hearty full English breakfast on every morning.
- Gorgeous hotel nestled within six acres of wonderful grounds.
- With access to the beautiful Roko Health Club, with pools, stream rooms and more!
- Explore York's exquisite architecture, cobbled streets and more!
- Valid for stays until 31st Mar 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples.
- Valid for stays until 31st Mar 2017.
- £20 surcharge to upgrade to a privilege room.
- Early check in subject to hotel's availability.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
With its medieval history and rich cultural heritage visible along every street and in every building, York offers a Gothic getaway unlike any other…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, leisure access and early check-in for £79, saving you up to 51% off Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel’s prices (correct as of 26.1.17).
Before you begin your epic quest around northern England’s most strikingly medieval town, you will check-in to your lavish lodgings. You’ll be resting your head at the 4* Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel in a cosy double or twin en-suite room, complete with Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV and a welcome tray. In the morning sees you greeted with a hearty full English breakfast. You can work off your holiday feasting thanks to your access to the facilities at Roko Health Club, just five minutes away, which offers an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, fitness area and training zone.
Once you’re ready, you can head out to explore one of the most unique and arresting cities in the country. Flanked by 13th-century walls, the centre of York is made up of an intertwining weave of narrow cobbled streets. Simply wandering around can be a rewarding activity in and of itself, with the medieval buildings and charmingly quaint shops taking you back to another time and place. The centrepiece is, of course, the colossal York Minster, which stands tall as one of the most stunning Gothic cathedrals in all of the world. Scattered throughout this breath-taking architecture is a plethora of museums, restaurants, cafes and traditional pubs, offering a little bit of something for everyone. It’s like a fairytale!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'we enjoyed our stay'
Reviewed: 22 January 2017
'An exceptional welcome'
Reviewed: 08 January 2017
Reviewed: 31 December 2016
Boudoir or Dudoir Photoshoot, Prints & £100 in Vouchers - 50+ Locations!£9.99 instead of £330 for a boudoir or dudoir photoshoot including two prints and a CD at Boudoir or Dudoir by Fresh - choose from over 50 locations and save 97%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Water Softener Installation£575 instead of £999 for a EWT500 Gold water softener system installation from EWT Water Specialists - save 42%
Time left to purchase