Executive Personal Assistant & Planning & Organisation Course!£24 instead of £200 (from Vizual Coaching) for an accredited executive personal assistant course plus a FREE planning and organisation course - save 88%
- Take on an online executive personal assistant course!
- Along with a free planning and organisation course.
- Increase your administration and organisational skills.
- Technical support 24/5 via telephone, email and online chat.
- 12-month online access.
- Certificate upon completion.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 2nd Mar 2017.
- Training runs on any Flash based PC or handheld device.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here.
- No software included.
- Subject to availability.
We’re offering you an online accredited executive personal assistant course plus a free planning and organisation course for £24, saving you 88% off Vizual Coaching's price of £200 (correct as of 25.1.17).
If you have a desire to carve a career in administration as a personal assistant, then this course is absolutely ideal! With a course that has been fully accessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service), you can stand head and shoulders above the competition by having a strong grounding in what it takes to excel in administration and as a PA. Not only that, but this deal also enables you to take on a planning and organisation course, showing you further the type of skills required to allow both a business and you as an individual to thrive! Check out the course modules below, both of which you will have 12 months access to, giving you plenty of time to increase your knowledge and skill set and make significant steps towards an exciting career!
Executive PA course modules
- Introduction to the PA course
- Diary management
- Business letter writing
- Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Telephone skills as a PA
- Hotel and travel arrangements
- Filing systems
- Time management skills
- Invoicing/petty cash
- Customer care
- Customer complaints management
- Work planning
- Document presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building module
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type/audio transcription
- How to organise effective meetings
- How to use Microsoft Outlook
- How to use Excel - the basics
- How to use PowerPoint (basics)
- Word processing with Microsoft Word
- Customer communication and reception skills
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to E-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your code when prompted.
- You will receive an email with instructions how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Boudoir or Dudoir Photoshoot, Prints & £100 in Vouchers - 50+ Locations!£9.99 instead of £330 for a boudoir or dudoir photoshoot including two prints and a CD at Boudoir or Dudoir by Fresh - choose from over 50 locations and save 97%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Ultimate HR Training Course Bundle£16 instead of £1299 for an online ultimate human resources training course bundle, £699 for the classroom option from Courses for Success - save up to 99%
Time left to purchase