Pop-up Game of Thrones Book£25 (from Random House) for a hardback copy of 'Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros'
- Get the illustrated ‘Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros’.
- Features stunning pop-up recreations of key locations from the series.
- Plus mini pop-ups of direwolves, White Walkers, giants and dragons.
- And insightful text detailing the rich history of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Must-have for Game of Thrones fans!
- Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 11th May 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £4.83 per voucher.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
We might be sun worshippers through and through, but you can’t blame us for getting excited when we hear that winter is coming (especially when it involves that hunk John Snow)…
Today we’re offering you a hardback edition of ‘Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros’ for £25!
Hodor. Hodor Hodor. Hodor. (clears throat) Oh, excuse us, something stuck in our throat. Here at Wowcher Towers we can’t get enough of Game of Thrones, but even we’ll admit that at times it can be a tad confusing - who’s that? Why is that person naked? But I thought they were brother and sister? So for all you legion of Game of Thrones fans out there, this interactive 'Game of Thrones: A Pop-up Guide to Westeros' book is sure to make for a must-have. The book features stunning pop-up recreations of key locations from the series ranging from formidable Winterfell to lavish King’s Landing; mini pop-ups of direwolves, White Walkers, giants and dragons; as well as insightful text describing the rich history of the Seven Kingdoms. We reckon it’ll satisfy even the hardest-to-please individual (excluding Joffrey, of course - we’ll steer clear of him and his crossbow if you don’t mind).
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Peak District Spa, Treatment & Afternoon Tea @ Losehill House£39 instead of £70.95 for a spa experience for one person afternoon tea, £78 for two at Losehill House Hotel and Spa, Peak District - save up to 45%
1hr Horse Riding Experience - Choice of 15 Locations!£29 for a one-hour horse riding experience at one of 15 UK locations from Buyagift
Promotion ends on
09 / 01 / 2017