Lake District Country Hotel for 2£49 (at The Royal Hotel, Dockray) for a 1nt stay for 2 people inc. breakfast, £89 for a 2nt stay, £109 for 2nts and a 2-course dinner - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Stay for 1 or 2 nights in a traditional country house hotel.
- In an en-suite double room with TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Enjoy a daily full English breakfast.
- Upgrade for a 2-course dinner on your first night.
- A wonderful base from which to explore the Lake District.
- Voucher valid until 1st Aug 2014 (excl. Saturdays, 9th-23rd Apr and 22nd May-2nd Jun 2014).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Aug 2014.
- Excl. 9th-23rd Apr & 22nd May-2nd Jun 2014.
- Not valid for Saturday night stays.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If you've got a passion for travel and want to properly scratch that wanderlust itch this year, today's deal is just the starting point you need...
We’re offering you a 1-night stay for 2 with breakfast for £49, a 2-night stay for 2 with breakfast for £89 or a 2-night stay for 2 with breakfast and a 2-course dinner for just £109, saving you up to 51% off The Royal Hotel's prices.
The Royal Hotel at Dockray is a family-run, traditional country hotel offering the best of Cumbrian hospitality, nestled peacefully amongst the Lake District Fells just a mile from the shores of Ullswater and Aira Force. Originally a privately owned farmhouse, it is recorded that Mary, Queen of Scots stayed here on 13th July 1568! Today, it offers the discerning traveller a comfortable base from which to explore the stunning sights of the Lake District. You can choose to stay for one or two nights in one of 10 en-suite bedrooms, complete with TV and tea and coffee making facilities, plus a full English cooked breakfast will be served each morning of your stay. If you choose to upgrade, you'll enjoy a delicious two-course meal on the first night of your two-night stay.
If you can be persuaded to leave the gloriously snug surroundings of the hotel, the Helvellyn and High Street mountain ranges are right on the doorstep, making The Royal Hotel an ideal base for touring the Lake District. The bustling town of Penrith is only a few miles away and full of quirky shops and streets to explore, whilst in the other direction, over the Kirkstone Pass, are the wonderful worlds of Beatrix Potter and Wordsworth in nearby Windermere or Ambleside. Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact The Royal Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Friendly with fab food”
Reviewed: 30 March 2014
"Smashing hotel, very clean and comfortable with an excellent atmosphere."
Reviewed: 23 March 2014
"The room was clean and warm with lovely toiletries in the en suite."
Reviewed: 28 February 2014
Helicopter Tour of Leeds for 1, 2 or 3From £89 for a 20 helicopter tour of Leeds for up to three people, from £99 for 30 minutes with Hields Aviation, Leeds
Time left to purchase