Nail Artistry Course £29 instead of £79 for a 6-hour nail artistry course inc. all materials & refreshments at Freeward Thinking - save 63%
Time left to purchase
- Learn nail artistry techniques.
- Designs inc. French manicure, animal print & gemstone application.
- 6-hour course from 10am-4pm.
- All materials will be provided.
- Plus a handy booklet and certificate to take home.
- Based in West Bridgford, Chepstow & Leicester.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st Nov 2013.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Max. 20 per group per session.
- Subject to availability.
Are you sitting at your desk, despairing at the sight of chipped, scraggy nails that you ill-advisedly tried to patch up on the way to work? If your manicure technique leaves a lot to be desired, then we have the perfect deal for you...
Today we’re offering you a six-hour nail artistry course including all materials and refreshments for just £29, saving you 63% off Freeward Thinking’s price of £79.
Freeward Thinking's nail artistry course is designed to take you from basic nail art like the popular French manicure to gemstone application and intricate animal print. You'll be taught by a fully-qualified level 3 and NSI trained nail instructor, so you're guaranteed to be in the best manicured hands possible! This six-hour course begins at 10am and with all the necessary material supplied and refreshments freely available on the day, you need only bring bags of enthusiasm and a creative eye! The course covers the following areas:
- Individual guidance and support
- Theory and practical activities
- Opportunity to use a variety of tools and nail design methods
- Recommendation from the tutor
- Health and safety
To ensure you don't fall out of practice, you’ll be given course hand-outs and booklets for future use, and you’ll even be treated to a certificate of artistic ability for that authentic cherry on top! Your course is available on the following dates, with more to be added:
- 3rd September 2013: 10am-4pm
- 4th September 2013: 10am-4pm
- 5th September 2013: 10am-4pm
- 19th September 2013: 10am-4pm
- 20th September 2013: 10am-4pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Freeward Thinking to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.