Somerset Break for 2£99 instead of up to £170 for a 2 night Somerset break for 2 including breakfast at The Queenswood Hotel – save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Stay for 2 nights at a delightful seaside hotel.
- Includes a full English or continental breakfast.
- Stay in a double en-suite room with the usual amenities inc. a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi.
- Local attractions include the Grand Pier indoor theme park, the under water tunnel Seaquarium & more!
- Based in Weston-super-Mare.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th April 2013 (book by 12th Apr).
- Not valid 17th Dec 2012 - 7th Jan 2013, 8th, 9th, 16th, 17th Feb or 29th Feb - 31st Mar 2013.
- 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
We’ve heard that she sells seashells by the seashore; however, the only way you’ll know for sure is if you check out today’s deal…
We're offering you a 2 night Somerset Retreat for 2 including breakfast for just £99, saving you up to 42% off The Queenswood Hotel's price of up to £170.
Based just off the Sea Front, close to the beach, The Queenswood Hotel is the perfect destination for a scenic retreat. You and your lucky companion can head to this delightful hotel where you will lay your head to rest in a tastefully decorated double room. Upon arrival at your en-suite accommodation, you will be greeted to some traditional rock candy as part of the friendly Somerset welcome. Each room also features the usual amenities, plus wake up service, a flat screen TV and access to Wi-Fi. When you awake each morning, it will be to the promise of a delectable full English breakfast or continental to set you up for the day’s activities.
Tear yourself away from the comfort of the hotel grounds and you will discover a host of must-see local attractions. Home to the annual T4 on the beach festival, Weston-super-Mare is a popular hotspot with plenty of activities to occupy your time. Get to grips with the local area at the Weston-super-Mare museum with displays that cover the history of the area and free exhibitions at the art gallery. Alternatively, head to the Seaquarium which contains various displays of beautiful sea creatures with an underwater tunnel where you can see sharks, rays plus feeding demonstrations; or let your inner child loose at the Grand Pier indoor theme park with free admission and everything from arcade machines to exciting rides and Edwardian-style tea rooms. With all this and more, you may never find out if she sells sea shells, but you just may pick up some for yourself!
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Queenswood Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
“lovely hotel with character”
Reviewed: 04 October 2012
"The room was very clean and had a very comfortable bed"
Reviewed: 01 October 2012
“Comfortable and quiet”
Reviewed: 20 September 2012