Zombie Apocalypse!£69 instead of £140 for a Zombie Riot experience day with Ram Training - run for your life and save 51%
Time left to purchase
- Run for your life as you try to escape zombies hungry for brains.
- Think you've got what it takes to outsmart the undead? You'll be trained as a riot cop before the horror is unleashed.
- Or, if you to are hungry from human flesh, you'll be turned into a zombie and have to hunt for your next meal.
- All equipment and makeup is provided.
- Includes a light lunch (100% brain free).
- Day runs from 11.30am-5pm.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for events on 11th or 18th Nov, 9th Dec or 13th Jan.
- Administration fee of £15pp applies if you request a date change within 7 days of your booked event.
- After booking refunds are not available.
- Sorry, you'll have to be over 16 to enjoy today's deal.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Strictly no alcohol.
- Subject to availability.
If you applied to be an extra in Shaun of the Dead but didn't get through to the auditions, why not get your teeth stuck into today's deal (geddit?)…
We're offering you a Zombie Riot experience day including a light lunch for only £69 - saving you 51% off Ram Training's price of £140 if you buy now.
Now in its second run, this truly exceptional event is back by popular demand to thrill, titillate and terrify all adrenaline junkies! Come dressed for battle at 11.30am and hear the day's brief: first, endure rigorous training to ensure you've got the skills you need to overcome the flesh-eating walking dead; then, work as a team to punch through the zombies' stinking, putrid barricades and sweep through the interior of a contaminated research facility, searching for any survivors. Hold the line against a relentless barrage of debris, and attack…
Or experience the flip side at the hilarious zombie school with RAM Training's team of expert zombie coaches, and prepare to grapple, pull and push your way through the riot shields in search of a tasty treat. There'll be a delicious light lunch of a baguette, water and fruit for those who can stomach it. Those who survive can relax with an ice-cold beer and relive their heroic escapades when the day finishes at around 5pm.
Events run on the following dates:
- 11th November 2012
- 18th November 2012
- 9th December 2012
- 13th January 2013
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email RAM Training to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Afternoon Tea with Pimms & Fondue, Stratford Upon Avon£21 for a deluxe afternoon tea for two including Pimms and chocolate fondue, £39 for four people at Best Western Grosvenor Hotel, Stratford Upon Avon - save up to 42%
Online Course in Teaching English to Young Learners£19 instead of £59 for an online course in teaching English to Kids from Global Language Training - save 68%
Time left to purchase