Accredited Sage 50 Payroll Master Package£499 instead of £1800 (from e-Careers) for an official Sage 50 payroll master package - save 72%
Promotion ends on
11 / 07 / 2014
- Take a Sage 50 payroll course.
- Accredited by the IAB.
- Inc. 50 self-study workbooks and a 180-day trial version of the software.
- Latest RTI software recognised and used by HMRC.
- Course also covers basic bookkeeping and Excel 2010.
- 3 certificates upon completion - a great way to boost your CV!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 21st Jul 2014.
Fancy boosting your CV with an important software skill set? It doesn't take a wise old sage to realise you can always count on Wowcher to come up with the goods...
We're offering you an official Sage 50 payroll master package for just £499, saving you 72% off e-Careers' price of £1800 (correct as of 6.6.14).
The only accredited performance-based certification program approved by Sage, the Sage master package has everything you need to help you prove you’ve got what it takes to work with Sage 50 payroll software. The course comes complete with 50 online self-study workbooks, online tests to complete throughout and even a 180-day trial version of the software so you can get some real hands-on experience! Once you've finished the course, you'll get an IAB Level 2 Certificate in Computerized Accounting for Business (QCF) plus Sage 50 Payroll Stage 1 and 2 certificates that'll look great on your CV. The course includes:
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Excel 2010 basics
- Sage 50 2009 and 2012 basics
- Sage 50 2014: Getting started with your payroll (Stage 1 qualification)
- Sage 50 2014: Statutory payments, month end and data integration (Stage 2 qualification)
- Access to official IAB software for 12 months
Still not quite sure? Just check out the video below for more!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to e-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.