8-pack of Lacy French Knickers£9.99 instead of £34.99 (from Suga Rush Love) for an 8-pack of lacy French knickers in assorted colours - save 71%
Promotion ends on
27 / 06 / 2014
- Get an 8-pack of French knickers.
- Pretty lace detailing.
- Sexy low-rise style.
- In assorted colours such as red, pink, black and purple.
- Valid in small (UK size 8-10), medium (10-12) or large (12-14).
- Machine washable.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jul 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99 per set.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
As Bridget Jones proved, sensible knickers can really let you down in the most crucial of situations...
Today we’re offering you an 8-pack of lacy French knickers for just £9.99, saving you 71% off Suga Rush Love's price of £34.99 (correct as of 22.5.14).
Why buy boring knickers when you can liven up your underwear drawer with today’s sensual deal? You’ll get eight pairs of lacy French knickers in a range of funky colours - perfect for when the mood strikes! So forget that pair of lucky pants and bag yourself an even luckier eight. Your set comes in small (8-10), medium (10-12) or large (12-14) and will feature eight pairs in assorted colours from the following:
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Select your size.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Massage Diploma Course£19 for an online massage diploma course, or £49 for a two-day classroom-based course with Serene Mind and Body, Coventry
Time left to purchase
18th Century Shropshire Inn for 2£49 (at The Ship Inn) for an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, £79 for two nights or £119 for three!
SwayMonkey Seg Board Powered by Samsung£349 instead of £750 for a SwayMonkey board - travel around in style and save 53%
Promotion ends on
30 / 10 / 2015