c17th Forest of Dean Inn for 2£39 instead of £89.95 (at The Farmer’s Boy Inn, Gloucestershire) for a 1nt stay for 2 inc. breakfast - save 57%
Time left to purchase
- As featured on Channel 4's Four in a Bed!
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Stay in a stunning 17th century inn.
- Double en-suite rooms with Wi-Fi and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Includes a full English breakfast each morning.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Jun 2014 (exc. Saturdays).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- Must book by 31st May 2014.
- Voucher valid for stays until 30th Jun 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Excludes Saturday stays.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Subject to availability.
Doctor Foster may not have had all that much luck in Gloucester, but that's probably because he didn't go on a Wowcher deal…
We’re offering you 1-night stay for 2 with breakfast for just £39, saving you 57% off The Farmer’s Boy Inn’s price of £89.95.
Straddling the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire border, this award-winning traditional 17th century oak-beamed inn is just the place for a relaxing countryside retreat. Within easy reach of the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley areas, you can be sure there’s plenty of rambling to be done and scenery to admire - but if the weather doesn’t fair so well then why not head to the nearby Harts Barn Craft Centre to get creative, or enjoy a spot of wine tasting at Three Choirs Vineyards?
With today’s deal you’ll stay in a comfortable double en-suite room complete with Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary newspapers, which we think spells a lazy lie-in! When you do rise, it’ll be with the promise of a full English breakfast awaiting you downstairs. As well as offering a sound night’s sleep enveloped in soft sheets and a scrumptious awakening, The Famer’s Boy Inn also boasts its very own restaurant, where a hearty combination of good food, warming wine and a gently buzzing atmosphere await. We’re most excited about the epic offerings of the steak grill and the gourmet pies, but take a look at their menu to see what else is on offer!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Farmer’s Boy Inn to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''The staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for us''
Reviewed: 21 March 2014
"The hospitality and friendly nature of everyone there made us feel so welcome"
Reviewed: 21 March 2014
“A lovely weekend”
Reviewed: 01 March 2014